Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Matt hates the Humpty Dance.
    Holy college flashback, Batman...wow.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You were in college when the Humpty Dance hit? No wonder you hate joy and laughter and fun, you're old as shit.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rumor has it Matt once got busy in a Burger King Baffroom, yo.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          The only watchable movie of Aykroyd's is THE COUCH TRIP.

Your opinion is wrong.
          Don't make me join the mob of angry villagers. Repent!
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Loved the 733i in NBT. E23!

Comment

• It was the closest to being James Bond Chubby Chaser ever got.

Not even Fletch got that sorta swag.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Beginning the great culling of Criterion films from my hulu account.

Started off with Sam Fuller's The Naked Kiss.

A star vehicle for Constance Towers, who plays Kelly, a prostitute leaving her profession and making good in small town America. It would be a Lifetime movie without the flashy direction or Towers' charisma. The story and the plot developments are all ludicrous, but its handled so well by Fuller that it remains entertaining for the entire runtime. Though I could have taken a bit less of those goddamned kids singing. Jesus.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Hunger Games.

It was, ok. Felt like nothing really happened for 2 hours. Woody and Banks were pretty good though.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    The Hunger Games.

It was, ok. Felt like nothing really happened for 2 hours. Woody and Banks were pretty good though.
                    Phillip

or Carlton?

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• How to make an Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters:

a) Take one part Wanted, one part Van Helsing, add a Hawkeye and an americanized English rose.

b) Shake vigorously.

c) Pour over the back and slap self on ass.

The film is completely aware of how dumb and ridiculous it is. Famke Jensen does a pretty good job at scenery chewing. Blood is conjured forth in copious amounts whenever she is onscreen.

I just wish the eponymous twosome had a bit more personality. The practical effects on Edward the Giant was hilarious.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        How to make an Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters:

a) Take one part Wanted, one part Van Helsing, add a Hawkeye and an americanized English rose.

b) Shake vigorously.

c) Pour over the back and slap self on ass.

The film is completely aware of how dumb and ridiculous it is. Famke Jensen does a pretty good job at scenery chewing. Blood is conjured forth in copious amounts whenever she is onscreen.

I just wish the eponymous twosome had a bit more personality. The practical effects on Edward the Giant was hilarious.
                        We checked this one out too this weekend and I must agree on all of the above. Also saw the "twist" coming from the very start, that could have been hidden a bit better but I'm pretty sure they didn't really care too.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There was a twist?

Kidding of course. Every beat save the gatling gun was telegraphed from the opening.

Fun, but exceptionally dumb lines throughout. I especially enjoyed Arterton's opening line to Stormare. A runner up would be the "Don't eat the fucking candy" reading from Renner.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gangster Squad

Somewhere, in another reality, this movie is exceptional. Here, it's just a fun dumb and kinda entertining movie. Sean Penn is always angry, isn't he?

Comment

• I thought Gangster Squad was limp as shit. Completely unexciting and a waste of a good cast.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It was ok. A rental, and that was it.

Comment

Working...
                                X