Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if this is on instant I'm totally watching it tomorrow.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• it's not on instant.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Instant needs an overhaul. To many movies are not on it when I want to watch them. #1stworldproblems
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Instant needs an overhaul. To many movies are not on it when I want to watch them. #1stworldproblems

Blame WB and Disney.

Disney is about to get a world shittier about lot of their streaming/non traditional media revenues by 2015.

Regal's theatrical take was just the tip of the iceberg. They know what they have now and they want top dollar for it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• There's precisely two laughs in the whole film: Chase thanking Moore for the bag of shit at the beginning and Moore playing googoo with Bobo and Lil Debbul.

The rest is just horrible. Expensive, ridiculous and mean-spirited, but not funny. John Candy looks like he wants to die all the way through.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              There's precisely two laughs in the whole film: Chase thanking Moore for the bag of shit at the beginning and Moore playing googoo with Bobo and Lil Debbul.

The rest is just horrible. Expensive, ridiculous and mean-spirited, but not funny. John Candy looks like he wants to die all the way through.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This particular brand of insanity just doesn't translate across the pond.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-30-2013, 06:56 AM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Maybe he'll dig Dr. Detroit.

Comment

• NBT is awful. It's an endurance test to watch.

Caught the third act of UNFORGIVEN last night on AMC. I need to rewatch the entire thing soon, now...what a fantastic movie.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Maybe he'll dig Dr. Detroit.
                      The only watchable movie of Aykroyd's is THE COUCH TRIP.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Matt has all the objectivity of a Me when it comes to Dan Aykroyd directorial efforts.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The thing is, Aykroyd has a strong creative mind, but it's completely unfocused. He needs others to reign in those impulses and focus them into a script that actually works.

Comment

• It's focused on shit quality booze.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              The thing is, Aykroyd has a strong creative mind, but it's completely unfocused. He needs others to reign in those impulses and focus them into a script that actually works.
                              I like his penchant for including the weirdest fucking things he can sap out of his brainpan to use.

Dragnet would not be the cult classic it is without the nutty-as-squirrel-turds PAGAN elements nor would Coneheads be anything but derivative due to the weird stuff Danny put in, where Beldar has no asscrack, has a shark-sized maw, and kills the equivalent of a rancor in an arena by distracting it with Soft Cell tunes. The only one I scratch my head at is the Blues Brothers 2000 thing. But hey, they can't all be winners.

Nothing But Trouble is a fun, unhinged northeastern hillbilly black comedy.

Matt you are out of your element.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-30-2013, 07:40 AM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I concur with Russ. I can always count on Russ to somehow take the stoner addled thoughts in my brain and write them up in a concise way. Good jerb Russ.

Comment

Working...
                                X