Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing beats Gay Sax guy. Nothing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      Did I see Beverly Hills Chihuahua on that fucking list?

Someone is clearly on the same wonder drug as Joaquin.
      Um no.

Comment

• Admit it. It was on there and you removed it once we caught on to your shenanigans.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Milo & Otis could be on there, but no fucking chihuahuas.
          Last edited by PHEDG; 02-03-2009, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• So, watched Bad Boys after gettin' home from the gym.

It occurred to me that when they're in the convenience store, the clerk is in fact the same mild-mannered guy in Iron Man who helps RDJr. build his pimp-suit of death.

Funny how he goes from gun-toting tweaker to engineer with a heart of gold in the span of 10 years.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also: I totally saw BHCs on there man.

I haven't even been hitting the bottle this week. I'm as sharp as a piece of shale today (better than usual).

EDIT: Coulda been Space Chimps...

Either way, goddamn.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Better Off Dead... (1985) [Favorites] 7.1
                Beverly Hills Cop (1984) [Favorites] 7.3
                Bicentennial Man (1999) [Favorites] 6.3
                Nope.

edit:

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                EDIT: Coulda been Space Chimps...

Either way, goddamn.
                oh.
                Last edited by PHEDG; 02-03-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Hahaha....awesome.

Comment

• I just grabbed the Directors of Zodiac and Nick and Norah on Blu-ray. Tomorrows gonna be a good day
                    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Zodiac on blu is the fucking greatness. I just wish the long ass documentary on the 2nd disc wasn't so fucking boring. I couldn't stop laughing at almost everyone on there. Especially the phone operator who recieved the call after he killed those kids no the 4th of July. that woman is fucking frightening. FRIGHTENING!

Comment

• Fine if you laugh at that lady, but you gotta feel bad for Mageau.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jesus. That was just ridiculous. They should have put subtitles on there for him. Dude is fucking nuts and made absolutely no sense. I get that he was shot at by the Zodiac and left to die, but man, what the hell. Why even include him if he's just making shit up? Also, I was really, really high when I was watching it, and everyone looked like a fucking muppet.

Comment

• He totally looks like one of the "yep yep radio" puppets, but I think the copious amounts of drugs (and the trauma) helped him become the prototype for Joaquin's behavioral patterns.

Maybe gettin' shot in the face does that though. Phoenix just has a cleft palate scar. What a puss.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Romero's DAWN in Blu. Sublime.
                              I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I have a warrant out for a totally nonviolent crime.

Comment

• Oh yeah? Huge difference over the dvd? IF this was remastered for Blu, I need to grab this stat.

Comment

Working...
                                X