Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched The Raid: Redemption. On the advice of all y'all, followed it up with Dredd.

DAMN.

Been icing down my privates ever since. That double feature was THAT good. Urban's Dredd is all that is man, shitting all over the Stallone flick and it's Rob Schneider LOL crap.

Now I wanna wrassle a bear in a Steel Cage Match!

Comment

• I can smell your testosterone from here, Tim.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Rewatched The Raid: Redemption. On the advice of all y'all, followed it up with Dredd.

DAMN.

Been icing down my privates ever since. That double feature was THAT good. Urban's Dredd is all that is man, shitting all over the Stallone flick and it's Rob Schneider LOL crap.

Told ya.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        I can smell your testosterone from here, Tim.
        Smells like bacon grease.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Rewatched The Raid: Redemption. On the advice of all y'all, followed it up with Dredd.

DAMN.

NIIIIIIIIICE. TOLD YOU IT WOULD MAKE YOU MORE MANLY.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Don't wanna step on anyone's shit, but Dredd and, to a lesser extent, The Raid get discussed in my first ever podcast.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• That was GREAT, Ben. Nice work!
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Great stuff, Ben! MOAR!

Comment

• The Man With The Iron Fists - watched this with Jen last night and it was fun, although the editing needs some work and the story could have used some tweaks (RZA and Eli Roth did a good job, just needed a couple of more passes). One big love letter to the Golden Harvest flicks, there's a bunch of great action sequences, Russel Crowe was chewing scenery with the best of 'em, and Lucy Liu was channeling O Ren Ishi here and there.

Not a deep movie by any stretch, but a nice after dinner mint ("it's wa-fer thin!") after the banquet of The Raid: Redemption and Dredd I had this week. Give it a spin.

Comment

• Glad to hear that.

We're watching Wreck it Ralph tonight with the whole fam.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Enjoy. It is fun.

Venelope is fucking adorable.

The Great Riles should do more voicework.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit was it fun. All three of my kids, ONE YEAR OLD INCLUDED sat and watched it quietly and enjoyed it. #MilanMiracle

And yeah the kid was adorable as shit and Riley did damn good work. Surprisingly solid flick from what I thought would be decent but forgettable.

Comment

• Great movie. LOVED it.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Decent but forgettable is pretty much where I'd put it. The first half is way stronger than the second and I don't think it's got the re-watch value of many other animated films.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• *puts Ben on the list*

Comment

• Ben is full of the queen's english shit.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X