Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, Sadler is interested in Bill and Ted 3, while Death wasn't written in, they'll accomodate Sadler. He's that awesome.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Apparently, Sadler is interested in Bill and Ted 3, while Death wasn't written in, they'll accomodate Sadler. He's that awesome.
      This news quite literally gives me tears of joy.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• This may be a first. Not one detractor for Bogus Journey?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2hcaUwB2w1Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EDIT:Fuck embed, I'm not fixing it this time.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I HATED Bogus Journey the first time I saw it. I think maybe because I was expecting/wanted more of the same. I saw it a few years later and thought it was genius. Sadler is fantastic.

Comment

• I'm exactly like Grave.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Blue Valentine.

Strong performances by both leads, especially Baby Goose's receding hairline. A depressing non-linear slice of simulated feels, many of which we have all had at some point or will.

Grizzly Bear's soundtrack stripped from their previous release works quite well as the background music to the dissolution of a once happy couple who at one time had all the love in the world for one another (and more baggage than all of Heathrow).
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-11-2013, 09:28 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Baytown Outlaws - it's crass, not very polished, and at times offensive. I loved it.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ZERO DARK THIRTY

Holy shit is this a movie. Absolutely riveting from start to finish, this movie absolutely flew by in the blink of an eye. I can't believe that it's a 2.5 hour movie...it felt like 90 minutes, tops. If it has ANY flaw at all it's with the fact that most of the characters aren't given 'characters' to play...they're in and they're out of the story as transitional players in Maya's journey to capture Bin Laden. It's a minor quibble.

The final assault on Bin Laden's house is amazing. It's one of the best conceived and executed military sequences I've ever seen put to film.

My wife loved it too. I always ask her, as we walk out of the theater, what she would give the movie based on a scale of 1-10. This is the first film that she's ever given a 10 to.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Can't say I can agree with the 10. It's pretty solid, even though the whole percentage exchange was ridiculous, the raid sequence was a great exercise in tension.

That said, I honestly don't see why Chastain deserved a nomination for this.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I really want to see it but, please tell me, does anyone use the supremely hacky "this is above your pay grade" line? Because I can't stand that shit.

Comment

• Not really, but it does devolve into Sorkin mimicry in moments.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I really want to see it but, please tell me, does anyone use the supremely hacky "this is above your pay grade" line? Because I can't stand that shit.

When I worked in the government, plus on campaigns...it was used ALL THE TIME.

Outside of that, never heard outside of a movie.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            Can't say I can agree with the 10. It's pretty solid, even though the whole percentage exchange was ridiculous, the raid sequence was a great exercise in tension.

That said, I honestly don't see why Chastain deserved a nomination for this.

It falls apart so hard on repeat viewings. I can't stress that shit enough.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              When I worked in the government, plus on campaigns...it was used ALL THE TIME.

Outside of that, never heard outside of a movie.
                              I've only heard it a few times, thankfully, but always by the douchiest of douches.

Comment

• Kyle Chandler's hairdo was that of King Douche of Knozzle Kingdom.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X