Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I'm ever going to be in a situation where I walk in on someone watching Meet the Fables.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by zanie View Post
      Meet The Feebles.
      woah.
      But I walked in late. But just in time for the finale ending.

Such a great flick. The frog is my favorite.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yeah, i had no idea what was going on. it was pretty ridiculous. i need to see the rest of the movie.
        the rabbit is my favorite so far. because he puked on stage.

Comment

• Never have seen that. Heard raves and buckets of hate about it.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched Mr Untouchable, a movie about an infamous NY heroin kingpin in the 70's. Thought it was about the American Gangster guy, but it was not. Also watched Blue Thunder. I still love it so. Anything with Roy Scheider.

Comment

• watched a bit of Gladiator for the first time since Nathan got the surround sound...wow. I actually heard the sword go wafting by my head in the beginning...it threw me for a second.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We watched Zodiac again. Goddamn that movie is awesome and creepy.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Miami Vice.

Once with and once without the Mann commentary (the Mann has an encyclopedic knowledge of crime/law enforcement).

Foxx was great and Farrell (aside from the first couple scenes) was good as well. A whole bunch of small roles filled out by great actors, a great simple score by John Murphy (28 Days Later fame), and the beautiful digital photography worked for me much more this time around than previous viewings.

That and the firefights were well done (no surprise there). The day Mann loses his ability to stage action beats will be the day he's hanging out with Beetlejuice.

Bottom line: It's a grower.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                    We watched Zodiac again. Goddamn that movie is awesome and creepy.

In blu. Which is the only fucking way to watch this movie. Holy shit was it awesome. Can't wait to watch the HD docs as well.

I still need to see Miami Vice. I fucking hate Jamie Foxx and heard mostly negative things about it, so I never checked it out.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Go in expecting nothing and maybe you'll be surprised (in a good way).
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-01-2009, 11:16 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Also watched Blue Thunder. I still love it so. Anything with Roy Scheider.
                        oh man that movie is so dated, Roy Scheider is the man though

Airwolf is the best of the superhelicopters in my opinion. Too bad there was never a supermotorcycle movie to counter Streethawk on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                          oh man that movie is so dated, Roy Scheider is the man though

Airwolf is the best of the superhelicopters in my opinion. Too bad there was never a supermotorcycle movie to counter Streethawk on TV.
                          It is dated, but represents a particular 80's sensibilty. Vietnam after effects, the governmental abuse of power, using technology to control/spy on the populace. Guess its not just for the 80's.

Comment

• Watched The Wrestler and Slumdog Millionaire on Saturday. Rourke is fucking great, but Slumdog was overall a slightly better film. Then again, The Wrestler had a ton of topless Marisa Tomei. But Slumdog had a kid talking about his poop being shy before dropping into a huge vat of shit.

Just see them both.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Saw the same movies with Ari, both great films to watch... For the record Marisa Tomei can give me a lap dance any day...
                              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• We were going to see the Wrestler this weekend but instead decided to go bowling. It was the better choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X