Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer School is one of my favorite movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      The Rock definitely is THE Hollywood action flick of the 90's (the BEST action flick of the decade? A tie between The Killer and Hard Boiled).
      Really don't get the love for The Rock. I've tried several times, but I just can't love it. It's fine, but that's it. It's not even Bay's best film.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Bad Boys 2 takes that title.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm with Ben on THE ROCK. It's good but I don't find it to be particularly remarkable. Great cast, though.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Bad Boys 2 takes that title.
            Hocken was railing against it on Facebook the other night. I wish yall were still friends on there to see that shit.

Comment

• Hocken's opinions are like shower farts. Funny but not to be taken seriously, at all.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                I'm with Ben on THE ROCK. It's good but I don't find it to be particularly remarkable. Great cast, though.
                I don't know if I'd call it best of the decade, but I recall LOVING it wehn I 1st saw it because a) at the time, Nic Cage was kind of cool; b) Ed Harris was, is and always will be cool & c) Sean Connery was, is and always will be VERY cool.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• People forget that it was also the first instance of Nic Cage: ACTION HERO and that alone was pretty crazy.

Comment

Wrong. That fucking thing is impossible to watch. Bloated, boring, and just not very fun. The Rock or Bad Boys oscillate as King Shit of Dumbfuck Mountain's best movie, because it was before his brand of dumbshit filmmaking became the gold standard for ADD fuckhole audiences.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-10-2012, 03:08 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So how long have all of you nancies badmouthing THE ROCK been eunuchs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Wrong. That fucking thing is impossible to watch. Bloated, boring, and just not very fun.
                        The bloated bit I agree with. But I love BB2. It's so excessive, it almost becomes meta. None of the humour works, but it's still a lot of fun for me.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Hocken was railing against it on Facebook the other night. I wish yall were still friends on there to see that shit.
                          Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Hocken's opinions are like shower farts. Funny but not to be taken seriously, at all.
                          Hockenfail 2012

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Wrong. That fucking thing is impossible to watch. Bloated, boring, and just not very fun. The Rock or Bad Boys oscillate as King Shit of Dumbfuck Mountain's best movie, because it was before his brand of dumbshit filmmaking became the gold standard for ADD fuckhole audiences.
                          Pipe down gramps, us young'uns are just having fun.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• How fucking bloated Bad Boys 2 is is part of what makes it great.

Comment

• I disagree.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There are bits I'd lose, but definitely not the invasion of Cuba.

Comment

Working...
                                X