Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Hulk Vs came out today and looks to be pretty decent.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Hahaha. That shit looks ridiculous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He fights Wolverine AND Thor! OMG's!

Comment

• Looks like piss poor animation as well.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm used to it from Marvel by now.

Comment

• WarGames for the fucking win. Watching the documentary on the making of it right now and a bomb was just dropped: John Lennon was pegged to play Professor Falken before his death. WHAT THE SHIT?!

Comment

• Just finished Control. Well-acted movie about Ian Curtis, the lead singer of Joy Division. Sam Riley, who plays Curtis, is fucking amazing. Samantha Morton plays his wife who pretty much gets the karmic shaft throughout.

Damn is it bleak at points, but is very well done. Shot by muzak video director Anton Corbijn.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm not one to make hyperbolic statements, but last night I watched probably the best documentary I have ever seen: Deliver us from Evil. It's a mind blowing film chronicling the story of Father Oliver O'Grady, who began molesting children in the church in 1976, and the cover-up act that his church superiors performed to keep him out of jail. Instead of removing O'Grady from the church, or even reporting his acts to the authorities, they would just move him to a new church a few miles away.

There's no doubt of his guilt either, as the doc spends a lot of time interviewing him (he served 7 years in jail and now is a free man in Ireland. He doesn't even have to notify anyone of his past crimes). The video of him standing right next to a playground is chilling. And his superior commenting on how his molestation of a little girl was just "natural curiosity" when his molestation of a little boy was just wrong, makes me sick.

After 68 reviews, it currently has a 100% rating on rottentomatoes.com. I cannot recommend highly enough.

Comment

• This on netflix? I believe this is on our que.

Comment

• Yup, watched it on the Egg-Box last night.

Comment

• Paycheck. Which is why Ben Affleck did this flick. Now I love the short story from PKD that it's based on, but dragging this movie out to 2 hours was stupid. Eckhart is decent in it, Michael C. Hall looks ridiculous in it, and Paul Giamatti is awesome in everything. I just hate how John Woo made this an action film for the most part. Ridiculous.

Comment

• The Big Lebowski

"don't fucking roll! Shomer shabbos!" - Walter

GREAT MOVIE!!!

Comment

• Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls

Still funny yet fucking dumb as hell. Not as funny as the first one. I still die laughing when he's coming out of the rhino's ass. Just wish they'd release the first one in widescreen.

Comment

• "Bumblebee tuna!"
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Meet The Feebles.
                                woah.
                                But I walked in late. But just in time for the finale ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X