Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She had her moments in the Matrix flicks...

Bought Cars and Iron Man on BD last night...watched Cars, looked great, still a whatever movie.

Saw Notorious in the theatre at work on Saturday...decent flick if you're into hip hop/a fan of Notorious B.I.G. Fuck going to the theatre though, fucking mouth breathers...UGH!!!!!!!!! All in all the movie was really cool, I have some issues with the casting but the story was solid. Wait for this to be on cable.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I have no inkling at all to watch Notorious. Not my thing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Totally understood. You really have to be a fan to enjoy it. Most people won't get it/appreciate it, which I hope they understand.

Comment

• Nothing really to get. Was a crack dealer, became a rapper, was shot.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not really what I meant...more of the story of the rivalry and other bullshit that went on. What you said sums up his story but there was filler that shed light on a lot of other stuff that I didn't know about.

Comment

• The Road Warrior. So awesome.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched Superman: Doomsday last night. Odd film. The voice acting was horrible (I have no idea why they didn't use the cast from the Superman Animated Series), the animation ranged from decent (Doomsday) to ugly as shit (Superman, Lex), the fight with Doomsday ended 25 minutes into the film, no Cyborg Superman, and Lex calls Superman "beautiful" and smack him around before saying, "Who's your daddy?" Just an oddball little piece of shit. Seriously, there should have been a scene where Lex was beating off to a pic of Superman in the paper. Ridiculous.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That movie was fucking retarded.

Comment

• Finished the House of Sadaam 4 hour special...Wow, that dude was one fucked up person. It really wasn't the US's business to go in there and clean house. But those people were so fucked up over there. Sad story, the insight into his mind was fucking ridiculous. If you can try to check this out.

Comment

• Did you see it in Blu? I nearly bought that shit the other day...

Comment

• I recorded it off Cartoon Network. Go buy the Justice League instead.

Comment

• Or use netflix on demand. That shit is there. And it fucking sucks. Although I was never a fan of the Superman Animated series.

Comment

• It was no Batman or Justice League, but this was really bad. Anne Heche as Lois? Dear lord.

Comment

• Saw a little of House Of Saddam. Reminded me of a Roman empire kinda thing. How accurate could it be though?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I thought that, but at the same time. I couldn't be that far off. I've heard/read similar stories about him. They were some brutal mofos...

As far as Superman is concerned, I doubt I would buy but the kids were bugging me. I'd rather get the Avengers Movies, at least those sound dope on the system.

Comment

Working...
                                X