Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go on wikipedia, read the stuff there. And then still not get that movie completely.. It was quite the ambitious failure. I did dig it though.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• British indie romcom called Cashback. Here's my half-assed synopsis:

Art student can stop time like Zach Morris/breaks up with Bionic Woman/falls in love with supermarket checker/Keeley Hazell is naked.

Sounds better than it is, unfortunately. A bit of fluff. And not the good kind.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dirty Harry and Crank on blu. Both great. Nothing to say about them except see them if you haven't.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Kiss of Death.

Caruso is fuckin' on, Phillip Baker Hall is the best wheezing old strip club owner of all time, and of course, Nic Cage is the king of bench-pressing strippers.

Also: Sam Jackson can survive gunshots to the face. This film is proof.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched Fido, felt like an hour and a half of pure waste. Seriously, let the zombie movie go away for a decade or two.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That's been on my instant queue for awhile but can't bring myself to watch it. Now I won't bother.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I dunno, I dug Fido. Billy Connelly, Dylan Baker and Carrie Anne Moss were all pretty great in it.

Comment

• The cast was fine, I just felt the concept didn't go anywhere. It wasn't funny, scary, or gory, so what was the point? I also felt some of the characters did some retarded ass stuff, like break into Zombco, unleash a zombie, cause havoc, all so a kid could see his zombie-pet. I dunno, I was really not into it.

Comment

• But Carrie Anne-Moss was hot as a 50's housewife, no?

Comment

• Yeah she was.

Comment

• At least we can agree on that.

Comment

• Only a moron wouldn't.

Comment

• Wish they hadn't made her so unattractive in the Matrix films. She was pretty hot in Memento.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• She looked a thousand times hotter in Fido than any of the Matrix films.

Comment

• I 2nd that
                                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X