Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is true Russ. But that movie just annoyed me hardcore.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If they didn't have the shit-ass Douglas "My daughter is a freebasing whore! Help me Ricki Lake!" subplot (which was so fucking unreal as to be the downfall of the entire picture), it would have been so much better.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also: Ennio Morricone's score for The Untouchables is, well, un-fucking-touchable goodness.

And seeing Billy Drago get tossed off the top of a roof by Crash Davis is a thing of beauty.

And de Niro was in guido-face, playing a cartoon.

As for a noir/crime flick, I nominate WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT?

Check and mate, sirs.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Del Toro and Guzman are awesome in everything they do.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            If they didn't have the shit-ass Douglas "My daughter is a freebasing whore! Help me Ricki Lake!" subplot (which was so fucking unreal as to be the downfall of the entire picture), it would have been so much better.

THIS. THIS is why I hate that movie.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well I feel yo pain, sir.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Topher Grace was awesome in it. Eric Foreman doing meth was crazy.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It was so fucking lame though. It was like a fucking afterschool special. That's what ruined the movie for me.

Comment

• The parts with the kids were weak, I know.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Doesn't she get fucked by some dirty looking black drug dealer? Like dude was extra dirty looking or some shit...

Comment

• YEah, all because she NEEDS HER DRUGS. And they just had to make the guy black and dirty to show how far down the drain the perfect little white girl went. It was fucking annoying and made me hate that movie, so much.

Comment

• Yeah that was lame...I do want to watch it again though. Can't remember why it was praised so highly.

Comment

• What they should have done is just splice in Saved By the Bell clips at that point, it was nearly as laughable.

But at least Jessie isn't a fucking GORP-follower, er, XENU freedom fighter.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw 21, that shit-ass blackjack movie with Lester Burnam leading the charge.

Pretty mediocre and a waste of Burnam and Morpheus' time.

The Superman IV of card shark movies.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Southland Tales. i dont get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X