Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planet Terror and Sin City are his best flicks. Easily.

I see what you mean, Tim, and you're not wrong. But that's all he does. Shit that looks cool for the sake of looking cool. He can only take that so far as a filmmaker.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Desperado was awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        When are you gonna show him Dawn of the Dead?
        Don't let your kid turn into Hocken B.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Desperado lost me when they offed Buscemi. Prefer Once Upon a Time in Mexico, personally.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

When are you gonna show him Dawn of the Dead?
            Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
            Don't let your kid turn into Hocken B.
            We already have it from the flix of net. Just need to find an open day. Probably Friday depending on work. Trust me, my kids will not be Hockens.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ed is entitled to his opinion on Dawn. Part of his not liking it, I think, stems from A) by his own admission he's not a horror guy and B) he saw it at the wrong age. I saw it around... age 9 or 10 after seeing Night of the Living Dead (past midnight on local FOX station) and already getting into horror. Perfect age.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Ed also never owned action figures, so his opinion is as relevant as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (a food that he has never eaten).
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Not gonna get into any debates about any beef with Ed. He's my pal but that's between ya'll and him. Also PB&J is only as good as the jelly you use (GRAPE, bitches!)
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'm still friends with him too, BUT I CANNOT GET OVER THE FACT THAT HE NEVER OWNED AN ACTION FIGURE!!!

Comment

• The issue wasn't that Ed didn't like Dawn, it was that he had never seen it.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Desperado lost me when they offed Buscemi. Prefer Once Upon a Time in Mexico, personally.
                        I tend to watch both movies back-to-back for some reason. Love 'em both, but I agree, Buscemi getting whacked was an error for the first film.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Ed also never owned action figures, so his opinion is as relevant as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (a food that he has never eaten).
                        I own plenty of action figures, and I loves me some PB&J. Ari, let's have a playdate!

Comment

• Anytime, Tim!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            We need an Expendables movie filled with characters like: Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, Pumpkinhead, Michael Myers, Chucky, Bub, etc.

I'd try to make that happen, but I'm still working out the kinks of the Wes Anderson Friday the 13th thingie.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              The reveal of Topher kind of killed it for me a bit, but I was impressed with Adrian. dude was a badass.

Adrian sucked ass, but the yakuza was cool, even if his sword fighting skills sucked. Topher's reveal was bleh. Sure, he probably killed a lot of people, but as a prey... might as well hunt an accountant...
                              And Trejo was dissrespected..
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'd rather see the film where Adrian clones a predachick and tries to fuck it in a barn than Adrian: Action Hero again.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X