Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trejo's off-screen death is my only real beef.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• The Expendables 3 should have an aged Predator.

Comment

• I guess we've fot a new installment coming up...
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Long as international grosses kill (which they are), expect Expendables 3.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I agree with Rob AND Matt. Its an awful film and lacks excitement. But I still somehow enjoy it quite a bit.

Matt, tell is we're insane.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              The disc was AWESOME. As was the netgun. Plus I learned in the future that guns will be futuristic by adding random barrels and scopes to them.
              Ah, yes. The Rob Liefield Theory of Weapons Design. Very big in the 90s.

Predator 2 was quite a bit of fun, as was Predators. They both could have been shitloads better, but I was entertained by them. Oh, and count me in on the King Willie Love Train. I'll tell you why, Babylon - dude's speaking voice and mannerisms just stuck with me. I also totally want a snake headed sword cane, just in case I see the eyes of the demon when him come callin'.

As for Predators, I'm with Jamie - Trejo needed an on-screen death, for he is Trejo and deserves no less. With Rob on the swordfight and the badassness of Brody. Also dug on the Russian - reminded me of a Russian buddy from my last job quite a bit, so I'm biased.

Expendables 3? If it's got Statham, Jen's throwing me over her shoulder and taking me opening night.

Comment

• We need an Expendables movie filled with characters like: Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, Pumpkinhead, Michael Myers, Chucky, Bub, etc.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I just realized I like every film on Matt's Insane list.

Except the sex tape. That was kinda shitty.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Ah, yes. The Rob Liefield Theory of Weapons Design. Very big in the 90s.
                    Liefeld comparison sums up Rodriquez as a filmmaker.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• King Willie WAS cool. Would have loved to see the Jamaican posse have a full on war with the Pred-mon. Willie got a nothing death, which fucking sucked.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        I just realized I like every film on Matt's Insane list.

Except the sex tape. That was kinda shitty.
                        Hope you weirdly call Goonies "the sex tape"

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Hope you weirdly call Goonies "the sex tape"
                          Nope, Speed Racer.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Watched OG Night of the living dead with my 6 year old Lucas. He loved it but was confused as to why the first zombie that shows up seems to be able to run at the beginning but later shambles about.

My boy......so proud.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• When are you gonna show him Dawn of the Dead?
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Liefeld comparison sums up Rodriquez as a filmmaker.
                                Aw, but I kinda like some of his films! Sin City, Machete, Planet Terror from Grindhouse... they ain't high cinematic art, but they entertain my reptilian hindbrain no end!

Comment

Working...
                                X