Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no interest in a new Godzilla. I just want Pacific Rim, all up inside of me, right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I have no interest in a new Godzilla. I just want Pacific Rim, all up inside of me, right now.
      This.

I'll bring the lube.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I alone mourn the loss of Hud Hudson.

TJ Miller was the heart and fart of that film.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hud was ok. He was the only thing I liked.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It took the combined effort of Party Down and perfect nipple placement on a shitty vampire soap for me to rethink my opinion on Caplan.

Since Groverfield was the first thing I saw her in, for a while she just reminded me of a massive seaward I dated in schule. Turns out she was *que surprise* just acting the part.

And that kids, was the greatest story ever told.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Her leap in hotness from Freaks+Geeks/Mean Girls to Cloverfield/TrueBlood is astonishing. She must have found a new stylist somewhere in there. FYI apparently they are making a Party Down movie.

Comment

• Word. She changed maaaaaaan.

Good to hear about the PD movie.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Captain America. Still shocked how much I dig this.

Comment

• Lawless (aka Eyebrowless)

Twas nothing special. Even ChastBane could not save the La Douchiness.

Comment

• V/H/S was pretty fucking good. I usually dislike anthologies (they are always so hit or miss) but this was pretty great. One in particular was awesome. Poor Emily.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Good to know it's worth it Rob. I was intrigued.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The more I think about it, the more I like it. Some may not like the way they framed/ended the anthology, but I dug it.

Comment

• The stories reminded me of a more fucked up "Scary Tales to tell in the Dark" or whatever from when I was a kid. If there were a bit less tits/bush in it (there's not much, but enough) I'd totally have my little siblings watch it as it would be one of those flicks that they would talk about when they got older.

Comment

• But I have a feeling many probably won't dig it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                But I have a feeling many probably won't dig it.

I was evenly split on it. I saw it a few weeks ago and it left me feeling like I did after Creepshow 2.

I loved what they tried to do, but it's not what happened.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X