Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The chemistry between the leads is tenuous at best.

Really felt like a half-assed 80s send up/half-assed gross out comedy hybrid baby that Adrian Brody fucks in a shed.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's hawt.....tell me more
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Buy my 57 tape series on how to hear more
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *scribbles it down on X-mas list*
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's just 56 blank tapes and one tape of me singing "Sussudio" into a My First Sony tape recorder for six hours.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sweeeeeet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                Hot Tub Time Machine. Still pretty fucking funny. Everything with Crispin is great. It helps that I love Rob Corddry. Yes it's silly, but the chemistry between the leads works.

I loved that the much lauded Quebec babe in Mad Men is the hot chick with the.big.tits in the hot tub.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  THE THIN MAN (1934)

We finally saw it. Funny, charming as hell. The chemistry between William Powell and Myrna Loy is simply incredible. The murder plot is entirely incidental to warching these two drinks martinis and rattle off quips to one another.

Fun stuff.
                  Good choice, Matt1 I love those old school flicks, and the Thin man series is a personal fave.

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  Made it half way through the new The Thing. CGI is the lamerz. I felt like I was watching Dead Space the movie.
                  Eh, it was OK. I mostly watched it for the Winstead, but there were some decent "gotcha" moments. I agree the CGI needed some work and can't hold a candle to the practical effects from Carpenter's version.

Comment

• Re: Jess Pare.

I remember her lezzin' out with Piper Perabo in some canadian movie a while ago.

It was not a good movie despite that scene.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Re: Jess Pare.

I remember her lezzin' out with Piper Perabo in some canadian movie a while ago.

That movie was Lost & Delirious and it was shit other than the Facts of Life school style lesbian shenanigans.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Re: Jess Pare.

I'll try to find that scene online....
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Safe.

Genuinely energetic and surprisingly smart, I thought it was pretty great. Its the best film where Statham attempts an American accent. Not that his accent is any better, but it's barely there most of the time anyway. James Hong's in this. Chris Sarandon's in this. Robert John Burke is in this. Yeah, I really liked this film.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The wife wants to see that one, Ben. She likes Statham movies (she loved THE MECHANIC and CRANK, especially), so I'll probably rent it.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Better than The Mechanic, not as demented as the Cranks.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Jaws on blu. Gotdamn. This transfer is fucking amazing. Such a great flick. It was like watching it for the first time. THE DREYFUSS is great. I know everyone has a hard on for Shaw, but Richard is awesome in this.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X