Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's awesome, isn't?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• gotdamn to The Raid. Only complaint was the way too long over the top end fight. There is no way any of those people would have bones left.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mad Dog is like a hyperactive immortal Energizer bunny. It felt a bit long, but unlike They Live, the fight was technically awesome.

Love that movie. The facesmash on the broken door is so great.

Comment

• Enemy at the Gates

I still kinda like that movie, even if Joseph Fiennes has a completely unnecessary role, and it has one of the worst cinematic sex scene ever.

Comment

• Cabin in the Woods.

There was no Taye Diggs or Englewood in this film.

Zero stars.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahaha. That movie was fucking awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                Cabin in the Woods.

There was no Taye Diggs or Englewood in this film.

Zero stars.
                But it was a fun post-modern horror movie without being in your face about it the whole time like the Scream franchise.

The voice and the voice's appearance at the end was a bonus.

Plus Detective Dan Stark finally got to meet Ethel. (Google to navigate the esoterica.)

I don't even baltar, but when I do I want that James Bong travel mug.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-20-2012, 08:08 AM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I loved that last shot and Ceej hated it. I can see why, but I love they had the balls to do it that way.

Comment

• And it wasn't the eleven billionth Lovecraftian monster either.

I appreciated that.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just found out this weekend that the Left 4 Dead zombies are in it.

Comment

• yeah. Can't wait to have it on blu to check out all of the sweet designs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          yeah. Can't wait to have it on blu to check out all of the sweet designs.
                          THAT

Also Sawblade head is fucking genius.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Enemy at the Gates

I still kinda like that movie, even if Joseph Fiennes has a completely unnecessary role, and it has one of the worst cinematic sex scene ever.
                            YES. I hate Weisz in that scene. Given the conceit and the money and the Ed Harris, that film should have been amazing. As it is, it's missing something.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I didn't hate her ass. It was a shining beacon of hope in an otherwise gloomy film.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still love Cabin in the Woods. So much.

Comment

Working...
                                X