Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    The Divide - What a pile, although the commentary is hilarious due to Biehn and his input therein. There are some good ideas within the flick but they are either carried out poorly OR are entirely dismissed after a certain point.

My review of that movie was the subject of an email war back in May. It lacks the intensity that Bill Zebub got into it with me over at Derp, but it's nice to see that producers e-stalk the web for any bad word.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• The Divide is, at best, okay. I liked some stuff in it, but overall, I could and should have been better. Still happy to see my man Biehn back in action.

Final Destination 5

Beside that cool reference at the end, that movie was fucking bad.

Redline

Still is fucking AMAZING. Sure, story-wise, it's thin, but holy fuck, the energy and visuals alone makes this one hell of a spectacle. And the music rocks. It's like Speed Racer on crack. So glad I bought it on Blu. Now I need to buy Speed Racer as well.... and skip all the scenes with the fat fuck and his monkey.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I've grown to appreciate the fat fuck and his monkey.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've yet to approach your state of acceptance, or zombification.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Final Destination 5

100% agreed. Weakest in the franchise, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              My review of that movie was the subject of an email war back in May. It lacks the intensity that Bill Zebub got into it with me over at Derp, but it's nice to see that producers e-stalk the web for any bad word.
              According to the stars on the commentary track damn near the whole movie is ad libbed. Like Biehn's character was supposed to be way more racist toward Courtney B. Vance's character but because he and Vance got along almost all of that was lost. And that's just the small stuff. Thing is you better be way on top of that shit or it can hurt the narrative. Also the lack of a mention in regards to the passage of time or better visual hints at the passage of time really hurt as well. I couldn't tell if two or three weeks passed or two or three days or what.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Final Destination 5

Shit. I just rented it cos I heard it was a return to form.

Just saw Expendables 2. Its really bad, but I kinda enjoyed it. Its better than the first one by virtue of the opening skirmish, JCVD having a good time and his final fight with Stallone actually being pretty good. Other than that, well, I've already forgotten. Needs more Scott Adkins.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I wanna see Expendables 2 only cause Chuck Norris makes a Chuck Norris joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    Shit. I just rented it cos I heard it was a return to form.
                    It ain't. RETURN IT NOW!!!

EDIT: Rent Redline!!!
                    Last edited by Martin; 08-17-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• THE RAID MAKES MY FUCKING DICK HARD AND I WANNA PUNCH SHIT AND RIP SOMETHINGS THROAT OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

But yeah fucked up transfer. Blood goes from red, to blue, to black to greenish brown?

Comment

• I LOVE the Raid, but fuck, bad transfer?

Comment

I LOVE the Raid, but fuck, bad transfer?
                          It looked fine aside from the goofy ass blood. I actually laughed when he removes the bullet from the dude. Why is he bleeding pea soup!?

Comment

I wanna see Expendables 2 only cause Chuck Norris makes a Chuck Norris joke.
                            Very funny moment, but I thought so because I had no idea. Most of the one-liners fall flat, but that moment and anything involving Crews or Lundgren is pretty funny.

And I quite enjoyed Final Destination 5 in the end. Its no classic and the veer into semi-slasher territory was weak as hell. But up til that point, the kills were suitably cringe-worthy and the final 5 minutes was all kinds of fun. Its not as good as the 2nd one and I never finished 3 or saw any of 4, but this was fine for a rental.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Sittin' down with a fine beverage, aboot to look at some cabins in woods and stuff.

This better be a sequel to that Taye Diggs movie.

Bitches love Taye Diggs.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Cabin in the woods. Yeah. Enjoyed the fuck out of it.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X