Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To each his own!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I will say I really enjoyed both Begins and Dark Knight, I'm just a spy/super spy/shaky cam whore.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bourne was beforehand the only GREAT trilogy that was. Where all 3 flicks works. Batman works better thematically, while Bourne might have a bit more cohesion.

Comment

• Toy Story wants a word.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I still have WAY too many issues with Begins to call Dark Knight Trilogy the best.

Comment

• Spent a glorious day watching a Mifune-fest on TCM yesterday. Seven Samurai, Throne of Blood, Yojimbo during the day, followed by Hiroshi Inagaki's Samurai trilogy at night. Freakin' sweet!

Comment

• God that sounds like a good day.

Comment

• I saw that they were doing that, Tim! Man, if i had had the day off...

Still, i picked up the Samurai trilogy on criterion blu ray...gotta watch that soon.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's worth it, Matt! Drags in spots, but all in all, a good trilogy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                      Toy Story wants a word.

I'll tell it to fuck off. I like that series, but it's that Pixar franchise I dont quite love as much as others do.

Comment

• Toy Story 3 > TDKR
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          Toy Story 3 > TDKR
                          They're pretty equal in the emotion manipulation department.

Comment

• But at least TS3 had a point.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The point was the exact same as the previous movies.

Comment

• I honestly don't get the love for TDKR. Bane was worthless, the ending was stupid, Batman was barely in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X