Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detention. Nope. Such a clusterfuck.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Anybody have any word on "The Divide?"
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh God, a guy at work was telling me about The Divide. Sounds horrible, frankly.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Watched Knuckle and Goon, both on Instant.

Knuckle - Buncha' fookin pikies beat the shit out of each other. Why? Well they don't say, except the families hate each other going back forever. Then during a time of peace a bar fight gets out of hand, and a man dies. So it follows these gypsies as they have bare knuckle fights for their families honor (except they're all related) and fucking loads of cash. Pretty good documentary. The brother that fights at the end is awful though. He is a fucking piece of Alabama white trash, except he's Irish. Confederate flags, "red neck woman" posters, pot hats, tribal tats...and Che tattooed on his side? Ok...

Goon is goddamn funny. Don't know how else to say it. I laughed a lot. Jay Baruchel is having a good time making fun of Bruins fans. Allison Pill is so damn hot, I think I might even take her over Emma Stone. Watch this.

Comment

• Totally don't get the Goon love. I don't think I laughed once, which is kind of a problem for a comedy. The fights were fine and it was an ok film, but if it ain't funny, what's the point?
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'm still angry with Detention.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                Totally don't get the Goon love. I don't think I laughed once, which is kind of a problem for a comedy. The fights were fine and it was an ok film, but if it ain't funny, what's the point?
                It's an acquired taste.

I wanted Baruchel to die in a zambonie explosion.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The House Bunny.

Pretty much all you need to know, folks!

Comment

Totally don't get the Goon love. I don't think I laughed once, which is kind of a problem for a comedy. The fights were fine and it was an ok film, but if it ain't funny, what's the point?
                    Your heart is cold and black. And you also may not have met enough Canucks.

Comment

• The Hunger Games. Not too shabby. Epic Sutherland beard.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        The House Bunny.

I remember kinda enjoying The House Bunny.

Comment

I remember kinda enjoying The House Bunny.

The things I'd do to Emma Stone.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            The House Bunny.

*Adds to queue AND spank bank*
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Small Soldiers. Still love the fuck outta this flick. Winstons designs are awesome. I want my own set of Commandos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                Small Soldiers. Still love the fuck outta this flick. Winstons designs are awesome. I want my own set of Commandos.
                                Added that one for the kids to watch with me. So great.

Comment

Working...
                                X