Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That was...sneaky."

Even after his derpy villain in that one Brosnan Bond that had a holiday orgasming in it, I really had high hopes for Bob Carlyle as a go-to bad guy.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HE WAS LICKING ME!!!!!!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        RAVENOUS

Hadn't seen it in a long time. Still great, bloody fun.
        Fucking love this movie. Also, the soundtrack is so good.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "In The Army Now"

GOD I MISSED LORI PETTY.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            "That was...sneaky."
            10 years after seeing it for the first time, that line was the clincher in me buying it. So great.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Took yesterday and today off to work on shit aroind the house. Watched RAVENOUS yesterday while shredding, watched THE A TEAM today while ironing and shredding. First time on THE A TEAM, and i have to admit that i liked it. It was much more fun than i would have guessed. I never need to see it again, though.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Bradley Cooper was great in that.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The 4 leads were.

Comment

• I love The A-Team. Reckon I've seen it 5 times at least, might throw it on again tonight. Its really well made fun and I respect the way it's built. Cos it is BUILT. It's every bit as good as Fast 5 and should be viewed in the same light.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• NINJA ASSASSIN

Meh. Too much quick cut editing, too.much cgi blood. Rain is a decent lead and deserves a better film. It does have a few cool moments here and there but whatever. Good to Sho Kosugi in a film again.

Comment

• And I hated Ninja Assassin. All that money and no thrills. The premise and talent deserved better.

Comment

• Ninja Assassin. Yuk.

So:

The Thing (2011)

Since the original is my favorite horror movie of all time, and is on my top 5 ever, it could only dissapoint. Yet, I did kinda like it. It's far from the masterpiece that is the 82 movie, but overall, I felt satisfied. I didn't directly poach all the scenes from the original (yeah, I know about the 1953 movie, but who cares about that one?), came out with a cool and logical way of spoting the creature, but it's by far that CGI aren'T up to the craft of practical effects, as the 82 movie still holds up well 30 years later in that department. The movie's ok, but by the end, I liked having the original score kick in with the lead up the chopper scene.

Hottie Mary Elizabeth Winstead delivered, as did Hedgerton, AAA and the Norvewgian crew with a fucklot of umlauts and slashed "o" in their names.

Comment

• 21 Jump Street

Hell to the yeah. Funny as hell. The Cloudy Meatballs guys are 2 for 2 so far. And I really did enjoy C-Tates, for the first time.

Comment

• C-Tates rocked in that. Big ups to Korean Jesus

Comment

• Holy SHIT! We just watched 21 JUMP STREET tonight as well!

Funny stuff. Blown away by how good Tatum was in this.

Korean Jesus rocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X