Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still want to see the original cut of BRAVEHEART that Mel screened a few times for the ratings boards. I guess that some people threw up over the blood and gore.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Man, Blood Diamond and The Departed sure didn't help his case.
      This boys life sealed the deal for me. Blood diamon meh love him in departed.

Comment

• WINTERS BONE- I thought the whole movie was supposed to be good. Turns out it's real just Jennifer Lawrence that's good in this. John Hawkes did have one particularly good scene where he looked seriously scary evil but otherwise "ehh". They certainly sold the bleak existence but the weird hillbilly mafia stuff was confusing and not compelling at all.

Comment

• Watchmen. Read the graphic novel again last week and decided to watch it as I hadn't seen it in ages. Still love this shit outta this flick.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            Watchmen. Read the graphic novel again last week and decided to watch it as I hadn't seen it in ages. Still love this shit outta this flick.
            I still like it.

It got a LOT wrong, but it also got a LOT right. It's hard to hate it, since Snyder really wanted to do a good job.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Total agreement. For every misfire the movie had (and I didn't think it had that many, IMHO), it was more than made up for by the performances, the design work, the scenes that just nailed the source material to a "t".

Jackie Earle Haley knocked it outta the park as Rorschach.

Comment

• fucking love WATCHMEN, warts and all.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Wow Drive Angry is like the most Nic Cage of Cage movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Wow Drive Angry is like the most Nic Cage of Cage movies.
                    It is the living breathing embodiment of all things Nic Cage.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched the Italian Job last night. Still dig it even with a less than great Norton performance.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        It is the living breathing embodiment of all things Nic Cage.
                        Is it entertainingly bad (The Wicker Man) or just boringly bad (Ghost Rider 2)?
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Never Say Never Again - the last of the Connery Bond films, though not an official Bond flick. And it shows - Connery looks bored, even when he's flirting with a young Catherine Zeta Jones and Kim Bassinger. Even has Rowan Atkinson on board for comedy relief, with the whole film coming off as a campy romp as opposed to Connery's earlier Bond flicks.

Watched it as part of Encore's big James Bond marathon this month, and had me shaking my head especially after watching flicks like Goldfinger, You Only Live Twice, Diamonds Are Forever, etc.

ETA: Whoops! My Bad - wasn't Catherine Zeta Jones, but Barbara Carerra. My apologies - looked a hell of a lot like Catherine!
                          Last edited by Timothy225; 07-05-2012, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                            No it's totally entertaining. Not good. Not bad. Pretty ape shit. And Fichtner out-Cages Cage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              No it's totally entertaining. Not good. Not bad. Pretty ape shit. And Fichtner out-Cages Cage.
                              William is 100% correctamundo.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• RAVENOUS

Hadn't seen it in a long time. Still great, bloody fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X