Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 Assassins

2nd time around. Occasional dodgy CGI (hello, flaming bulls!) aside, is it too early to call this a masterpiece? Cos it's fucking amazing throughout.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      13 Assassins

2nd time around. Occasional dodgy CGI (hello, flaming bulls!) aside, is it too early to call this a masterpiece? Cos it's fucking amazing throughout.
      Yes it is too early.

Give it ten years and see if it still holds up.

Remember to quote this post, Future Ben.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
        13 Assassins

Saw it 3 times already, but yep, masterpiece for me. And if not, it's pretty damn close.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• LIMITLESS- I don't particularly care for Bradley Cooper but this was...okay. Glowing endorsement!

Comment

• It's that one movie I started, watched 5 minutes, and never continued. It's worth my time?

Comment

• Lemme save you the time:

Brad Cooper somehow survives being handsome and smart.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Unlike Stephen Hawkins. Gotcha.

Comment

• Definitely not worth the time but I was watching in bits & pieces and didn't want to commit to something I needed to pay attention to. Also, they really ugged up Anna Friel.

Comment

• Wash that all away and go have a look at her in London Boulevard.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Probably gonna watch London Boulevard this weekend. Didn't know Anna Friel was even in it. SCORE.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        So it seemed like the editor took it upon himself to cut big chunks out of IN TIME just for funsies. I liked what was there but it was a bit of a mess. The chase scene, or lack thereof, after the big robbery was just jarring. All of a sudden they're five time zones over? What? And for all the talk of JT's dad, I thought it was going to be an important plot point. Nope. There were a lot of interesting ideas but the execution was pretty flawed.
                        I'd say that's pretty accurate but I still liked it.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        LIMITLESS- I don't particularly care for Bradley Cooper but this was...okay. Glowing endorsement!
                        Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Lemme save you the time:

Brad Cooper somehow survives being handsome and smart.
                        I liked limitless too.....
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've heard good things on LIMITLESS, actually.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We're about 2/3 of the way through HATFIELDS AND MCCOYS (history channel miniseries). It kinda starts out meh but gets better as you start to be able to identify the different characters. The sound mix for the dialog sucks, though. They mumble alot of lines and it's hard to get all that they're saying.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              I've heard good things on LIMITLESS, actually.
                              It's a perfectly fine "I'm bored, and got 90 minutes to kill before I need to be somewhere let me flip on HBO while I'm messing with my iPad" movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                It's a perfectly fine "I'm bored, and got 90 minutes to kill before I need to be somewhere let me flip on HBO while I'm messing with my iPad" movie.
                                I'd say that's accurate too. I enjoyed it for what it's worth but I wouldn't buy the DVD or insist on seeing it in Rob-o-vision.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X