Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brave - You can tell they shifted direction a lot while making it, but it's closer in spirit to the Disney films of the 40s and 50s than any Pixar flick so far. Plus, the first chick that cosplays like Merida is getting fuck raked by me.

Ted - Not terrible, not good. A lot of amazing jokes that's surrounded by a shit plot and a visibly irrited Wahlberg.

Rock of Ages - One of the worst of the year.

Who's Your Daddy - Sandler has hit bottom and America's sending him a message with that box office return.

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World - I didn't talk about this last weekend because I was busy as fuck. But, Carrell is amazing. Knightley was amazing. Everyone was amazing in it. It almost made me forget that they abandon all but the basic skeleton of the plot about 30 minutes into it. Still quite enjoyable.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Have you seen SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED yet, Anderson? I have high hopes but pretty much every movie with Duplass I've seen sounds better than it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Have you seen SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED yet, Anderson? I have high hopes but pretty much every movie with Duplass I've seen sounds better than it is.

I won't get to see that early. It looks OK, but I can't read shit into it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• OG Planet of the Apes on blu. Still love this movie, Lesley had never seen it. Still holds up and I always forget how much of an asshole Chuck Heston is in this. "EVERYONE YOU KNOW OR LOVE IS DEAD. DEAL WITH IT LANDON"
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "YOOOOOU DID THIS! YOU CUT UP HIS BRAIN, YOU BLOOOODY BABOOOOOOOOON!"
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• "Oh my God. I'm back. I'm home. All the time, it was... We finally really did it. YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! AH, DAMN YOU! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!"

Comment

• Heston is fucking ridiculous in it. Overacting like a motherfucker.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Which makes the flick all the more fun. Heston chewed the scenery like a motherfucker, then came back for seconds (briefly) in Beneath the Planet of the Apes. Hell, check out any of his NRA speeches, and you'd be astonished at what he brings to those.

Comment

• He may overact, but I'll be damned if that level of overacting isnt dead-on appropriate for the film.

GET YOUR STINKIN' HANDS OFF ME YOU DAMNED, DIRTY APE!
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No argument there, Matt. Shit, Heston's overacting got Phil Hartman some of his biggest laughs on SNL back in the day.

"IT'S A MADHOUSE! A MADHOUSE!!!"

Comment

• IT'S PEOPLE! SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE! IT'S PEOPLE! !!!

God i miss Phil Hartman.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Same here, Matt. Same here.

Tremors - fuck, do I love that film. Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward rocked in this, but Michael Gross and Reba McEntire as the rifle totin' Gummers stole this movie. I remember seeing clips from this when Gale Ann Hurd popped up at a horror convention I went to, promoting the then upcoming film, and the audience was enjoying itself.

Plus, Victor Wong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• that fucking laugh....

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Same here, Matt. Same here.

Tremors - fuck, do I love that film. Kevin Bacon and Fred Ward rocked in this, but Michael Gross and Reba McEntire as the rifle totin' Gummers stole this movie. I remember seeing clips from this when Gale Ann Hurd popped up at a horror convention I went to, promoting the then upcoming film, and the audience was enjoying itself.

Plus, Victor Wong!
                                Love Tremors too. So many sperms lost as a teen to Finn Carter's flat chested excellence.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X