Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's spelled Machismo Tim.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Seriously, it's awful and makes no sense whatsoever. I don't even know where to start in explaining how terrible it is. Who gave Tom Six money to make this? I think at this point I'm more upset with myself for sitting through the whole thing.

Comment

• Yeah, it's a muddled mess.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Piranha 3DD - So fucking bad that it's kind of good. Tonally it's all over the place and it's shot like a fucking SyFy flick but some of the kills were decent. Also it has the best line next to the Schwarma line from Avengers.

"Josh cut off his penis because something came out of my vagina."

John Gulager is not a good director. Feast had to have been a fluke.

The Hoff had some great moments and goddamn does Ving Rhames look old as fuck.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, so fucking glad I just paid 8 bucks on VoD than in the theater. The 3d would have been fucking laughable. It was like F13 part 3 level shit.

Comment

• Ving Rhames is old as fuck.

Where's Delroy Lindo these days?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He looks like a grandpa in this. It made me sad.

Comment

• That Don King biopic took decades off of him.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Black most certainly cracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Ving Rhames is old as fuck.
                      The trailer kills me with the "gimme muh legs" line. Pretty sure Hasselhoff plays this bad as usual.

Rob, is the tits-blood ratio as good as the first?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Rise of the Planet of the Apes - finally got to see this, and I'm kicking myself for not being all over it when it came out. This was great, tugged on the heartstrings in parts (poor Buck! Poor John Lithgow!), and chugged along at a nice place. CGI had some hiccups in parts, but the battle on the Golden Gate Bridge was pretty slick. Also dug the tips of the hat to the original film - the newspaper reports of the Icarus mission, Tom Felton's character named Dodge Landon, Cornelia the chimp, Maurice the orangutan, Will Jacobs... nice little Easter eggs, those. Also, first movie in a long while that had me wanting to see what happens next after the credits roll - do the cops or National Guard start rampaging through the redwoods to get Caesar and his army? What of the virus that's starting to kill the humans? I gots ta know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          The trailer kills me with the "gimme muh legs" line. Pretty sure Hasselhoff plays this bad as usual.

Rob, is the tits-blood ratio as good as the first?
                          That scene has a shot that made me lose my shit. Hoff has a blast with this.

The tits are there, but the blood/gore isn't even close to the greatness from the first one. Like I said, it's SyFy material.

Comment

• Too bad. I liked the first. So are the fishes bigger now, as hinted in the first as they were babies?

Comment

• of course.

Comment

• At least there that. Too bad it's SyFy level.

Comment

Working...
                                X