Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the Tim and Eric movie again. Taquito and the Loggia are bringing me around.

I don't mind Tim, but I find Eric to be very very very annoying.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      The only way Avengers could have been more awesome is if Spidey showed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Watched the Tim and Eric movie again. Taquito and the Loggia are bringing me around.

I don't mind Tim, but I find Eric to be very very very annoying.

Loggia is fucking awesome in it. Same with Tim's Mother.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kinda a movie: we're watching season two of SHERLOCK (each episode is 90 minutes). Good stuff so far. The naked chick in the first one needs to really show her goods.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've recorded the two episodes so far, but haven't seen either. Brittany watched the first episode three times already.

Comment

• Way to hocken the thread up, Matt (HOUGH DAIR YEW).

Complete agreement on Adler.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 1&2 - both films deserved all the praise they received, and though I would've liked to have seen more scenes fleshed out a bit (especially the post Battle of Hogwarts celebration and the Epilogue from the book), I really can't find too much fault with them. Yates knocked these out of the park, and both films are visually stunning. Pacing and flow were very good, considering all the events that happen in the book that had to be replicated in the films. Some nice character development here and there, too (Go Neville!).

Not 100% as enjoyable as the book, but a damn fine entry and great way to close out the series.

Comment

• Argh, WB is driving me crazy not releasing those two in that delightful Ultimate Edition package yet.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Part 2 was a letdown for me. Just didn't really grip me. And I love all the Yates Potters.

Also, just you guys wait for the final episode of Sherlock (to date). Wowzers, Freeman is amazing in that one. Like, especially amazing.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Corman's World

I'm not a massive documentary guy, but I have to say this was very enjoyable. The wealth of interviews is fantastic (Sgt. Dah-ny "Beantown" Dah-nowitz came off very well, I thought) and I enjoyed the brisk movement from one era to the next, tracking his evolution from director into multi-tasker extraordinaire.

It's just a shame this seemed to focus more on his pre-80's work, which is when most of my favourite Corman-affiliated movies were birthed (no Galaxy of Terror segment? No Bryan Cranston Dead Space retrospective? Sadly missed opportunities.) It also would've been nice if it had fleshed out the wider cinematic landscape more, showing his influence on B-Movies more generally - not even a passing nod to Full Moon or Troma seems like a glaring omission.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Hereafter: Eastwood directed Damon flick that boooooooooooooooooored the shit out of me. Don't get me wrong, visually it's pleasant. The flick just seems like an over bloated date movie as it's over 2 hours long, yet the way it's structured it still only feels like 2/3's of a date movie. There are some good scenes early on with Damon and Bryce Dallas Howard and I'd watch a movie dealing with those characters but as presented? Stay the fuck away. You'll thank me I promise.

Devil: M Night Shamalammadingdong story that is so laughably bad that Rob and Ceej should do a Talking Dead as that's the only way I'd watch this flick again. It's badly over acted, and the story? Bwaahahahaha Oh man Rob and Ceej reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllly should do a talking dead it would be hilarious.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Devil: M Night Shamalammadingdong story that is so laughably bad that Rob and Ceej should do a Talking Dead as that's the only way I'd watch this flick again. It's badly over acted, and the story? Bwaahahahaha Oh man Rob and Ceej reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllly should do a talking dead it would be hilarious.

I dug Devil. Reminded me an 80's flick.

Watchers: Haven't seen this since it first came out. Corey Haim at his squeakiest, Ironside at his most blandness minus him pulling a knife out of his throat and still having one liners , Priestly at his most gayness.

Pure cheese and I still fucking dug the shit outta it. Though the book was still tons better.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            I dug Devil. Reminded me an 80's flick.

Watchers: Haven't seen this since it first came out. Corey Haim at his squeakiest, Ironside at his most blandness minus him pulling a knife out of his throat and still having one liners , Priestly at his most gayness.

Pure cheese and I still fucking dug the shit outta it. Though the book was still tons better.
                            I wanted to dig it but the security guard in the elevator was turrible as was the old lady. Add to that the cop who is buying into the whole thing then acts like he didn't have all of those discussions when the lady disappeared? If the over acting was dialed back a bit I probably would have dug it much more. I did like how the one guy knew what was up and everybody shat on him but it seemed like just a few minutes later some of those same people were asking him what to do. If they had just shit on him till the end THEN the lady disappeared? I would have liked that better.

All that said it was still streets ahead of Hereafter.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              I wanted to dig it but the security guard in the elevator was turrible
                              YOU SHOW BOKEEM WOODBINE SOME GODDAMN RESPECT.

Comment

• I WILL WHEN HE LEARNS HOW TO ACT LIKE ANYTHING OTHER THAN BOKEEM WOODBINE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X