Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phedg finds not only the actress, but her house too? Great is the power of FEJNET! Great... yet terrifying.

Comment

• Jeff, you my homie and stuff, but that's some creeper shit bro. Can you get Jessica Biel's pad too?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dudes, it was a simple matter of clicking on the first and fourth hits on Google. It's not like I was at the library looking at microfiche.

Comment

• I tried but I can't find Biels. Get on that.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
            Dudes, it was a simple matter of clicking on the first and fourth hits on Google. It's not like I was at the library looking at microfiche.
            Sure, Phedg. Sure. (not in a mocking tone, as FEJNET knows all and sees all. Foolish is he that dare offends FEJNET!)

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Jessica Biel's pad
              http://g.co/maps/5zftb
              http://g.co/maps/bwtkt

Comment

• Dear FEJNET,

Please accept my humble offering of rep in gratitude for all you give us. Also, do not smite me for any insolence I may have displayed in the past.

Tentacle pron for the masses,

Tim

Comment

• Well done FEJNET, however I thought the stalker pics were part of the package. I am dismayed at the absence of said pics.

Comment

• Avengers Assemble

Yep, its the goods. No complaints really, except for the pre-credits sequence is a bit flat. But once it gets going, its doesn't let up and everyone brings their A-game. You know that shot in the trailer of the crew assembled in the centre of New York? There is a single-take shot of all of them in action about 10 minutes after that shot that is pure nerdvana.

Special mention has to go out to Clark Gregg who was great as a Cappy fanboy and Whedon's treatment of the Hulk, which is by far my favourite so far. What I didn't expect was for it to be so funny. I don't wanna spoil any of the gags, but nearly all the one-liners are killer. Everyone gets a good comic moment, but there are a couple of Hulk gags that nearly had me crying with joy. So good, guys.

I saw it in 2D, if anyone cares. It was incredibly dark in places, so I really recommend avoiding 3D cos I can't imagine those scenes make any visual sense at all.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I currently hate you Ben, but thanks for confirming it's the goods. I'll finally see this on a D-Box seat since it's a balls to the wall action fest.

EDIT: Also, isn't the title just The Avengers, or did I miss something?
                      Last edited by Martin; 04-28-2012, 04:37 AM.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I currently hate you Ben, but thanks for confirming it's the goods. I'll finally see this on a D-Box seat since it's a balls to the wall action fest.

EDIT: Also, isn't the title just The Avengers, or did I miss something?

Copyright issues in Europe and parts of Asia equals international title change.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Copyright issues in Europe and parts of Asia equals international title change.
                          Yeah but it's only bad when Murica does it.

Also just for Ben.....

Spoiler: DO NOT LOOK UNLESS YOU ARE BEN YOU'VE BEEN WARNED 
                          PUNY GOD

Comment

• heh

hehehehehehhe

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEHEEEEE

Yeah...not Ben. Properly warned. Awesome.

Comment

• I take it you've either seen that particular part or you're actually the Joker. either way AWESOME!!!

Comment

• Damn right, B. Damn right. That scene KILLED in my screening. Every Hulk gag did. Word seems to be unanimous that this is not just the best cinematic treatment of Big Angry, but that he is the MVP, along with Hiddlestone.

Who incidentally, is set to become HUGE. Not surprising given that he is a wonderful mashup of Cumberbatch and Fassbender.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X