Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As good as They Live...what in the fuck...

Comment

• And I too love They Live, but still....

Horrible Bosses

Much better than I expected. All 3 leads were good, as were the 3 bosses. Aniston as never been so hot, Spacey devious, and Farrell so fun (LOVED his Alexander painting in his apartment). Day was the revelation for me.

Ioan Gruffudd as the wetwork guy had me in tears... Lots of great actors in small roles (Bunk, The Old Spice guy)
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        As good as They Live...what in the fuck...

HAHAHAHAH. The fight in They Live is hilarious, not good. Fuckin' Hocken.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• In fact, the final fight in The Raid is as long. But oh so impressive.

Comment

• Watched Where the Wild Things Are last night. Man, what a depressing fucking movie. I don't remember the book being as depressing. The kid who played Max was pretty fucking great and I loved the suit designs but I wish it was a bit more light-hearted.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have zero interrest in that movie. None.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                Watched Where the Wild Things Are last night. Man, what a depressing fucking movie. I don't remember the book being as depressing. The kid who played Max was pretty fucking great and I loved the suit designs but I wish it was a bit more light-hearted.
                I love it. It's amazing. It's wrapped up in this "hey kids, shit is tough out there" message that most kids won't get. It's more a movie speaking to the young adults that grew up with the book telling them "yo shit is fucked, suck it up."

Comment

• I want to hurry the fuck home and watch Ghost Protocol already.

Comment

• is that out now?

Comment

• Yup

Comment

• oh shit, I know what I'm grabbing after work.

Comment

• Bet it looks great in BD.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hated WHERE THE WILD THING ARE. The film had zero joy to it.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Crazy talk. The joy is in realizing that being a kid fucking sucks, and being an adult can be a lot better. That learning how to deal with your emotions is the most important part of growing up and becoming an adult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Hated WHERE THE WILD THING ARE. The film had zero joy to it.
                                That's pretty much what people around me that I know who's taste are similar to mine tells me.

Comment

Working...
                                X