Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ruins was good, old fashioned horror. Premise, acting, all of it was really solid.

But anyway, I just saw the doc DiG!

It follows the careers of the Dandy Warhols and the Brian Jonestown Massacre for seven years. It's mainly a showcase for the Warhols' "success story" with some insanity from BJM mixed in (where the music takes a backseat to the founder's drug-fueled rampages). Not exactly even-handed, rather dour, but entertaining in the end.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The gate
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093075/

Comment

• Stephen Dorff FTW!!!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Vinyl records with satanic verses (or reverses) FOR THE FUCKING WINO...er...WIN!

Also: Claymation End boss is wary noice.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit. I remember that movie. It fucking sucked. IT wasn't even so bad it's hilariously bad like Troll 2.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched S.F.W the other night, havent seen since Jr. High and it is still great... one of the best soundtracks ever. And WTF, had no clue Toby Maguire had a bit part in that movie... almost died laughing seeing his character which look's almost as the same character from Fear And Loathing.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• So since Ceej said he enjoyed it, we just watched The Brother Soloman. Lame. How Will Forte and Will Arnet mangaged to be barely funny is beyond me.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  So since Ceej said he enjoyed it, we just watched The Brother Soloman. Lame. How Will Forte and Will Arnet mangaged to be barely funny is beyond me.
                  i agree. that movie was a waste of time.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I watched Dogma on Blu-Ray the other night. It's still an awesome movie.

Saw Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist again as well. I fucking love that flick. Can't wait for it to hit Blu-Ray.
                    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• I'm watching RE: Extinction at the moment and wtf....why does Milla have to fight dogs in every movie?

Comment

• Watched Walk Hard last night. Retarded, but funny.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Haha...zombie crows!

Comment

• So this movie sucks so fucking much. Like so much. Jesus. What a piece of shit.

Comment

• I know people that defend the Resident Evil films.

I wanna kick 'em, mostly.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ceej is one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X