Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.demonoid.me/files/details...age=1#comments

Anyone checked out these despecialized versions? Supposed to be great, downloading New Hope now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      http://www.demonoid.me/files/details...age=1#comments

Anyone checked out these despecialized versions? Supposed to be great, downloading New Hope now.

Tell me how it turns out.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm running New Hope through Handbrake now so I can stream to XBMC.

Comment

• Wow this shit looks incredible. I converted to MKV but for some reason XBMC won't identify it as a movie, but only through "pictures and video" which is dumb, but whatever. Seriously, this shit looks to be the goods. I've got Empire and Jedi running now. Going to convert those tomorrow morning while I do errands and workout, then geeking out to the good stuff all day.

Comment

• Never mind XBMC is shit. If anyone knows why it won't see MKV files let me know. I read it might be a bad encode, I ran it again, still nothing. It puts the folder in my media library, but no file. It opens right up like a boss with VLC.

Comment

• Josh figured it out. Need some bullshit ass divx codecs.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched Star Wars. And it was awesome. I can't remember the last time I saw it and wasn't saying "I don't remember that." The effects look appropriate again. It's just so good. I got done formatting the others, and will be trying to watch them this weekend.

Comment

• How big are the files?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The original files are like 8gb each, but when you change them into MKV they are less than 2gb.

Comment

• How do I convert?
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 21 Jump Street

7/10 Meh. It had its moment but sometimes it felt a little forced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            How do I convert?
                            I think it has something to do with a chainsaw and your foreskin but you'll have to check with Ari.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              How do I convert?
                              Google for the demonoid torrent of it, a guy posted really good instructions. You'll need daemon tools and handbrake, plus the divx codecs if you want to stream through your 360.

Comment

• Forest Gump is playing on TV.

Man that Jenny girl sure is a cunt. She ignores Forrest until he's a billionaire, fucks him, disappears, marry him and then dies. All the while knowing she's dying from AIDS.

EDIT: And the movie is still bad.
                                Last edited by Martin; 03-18-2012, 01:05 PM.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X