Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have the feels.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Share it with me.
      http://www.thinkmcflythink.com/movie...e-exposed.html
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• So human.

I'll give it a spin. For what it's worth, I'm happy for you that you enjoy the film. It's just not my bag.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Grandpa Joe was always an asshole. Fuck him.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            I must've missed something, but the kids in the first Wonka didn't die either:

Charlie Bucket: Mr. Wonka, what'll happen to the other kids? Augustus, Veruca?
            Willy Wonka: My dear boy, I promise you they'll be quite all right. When they leave here, they'll be completely restored to their normal, terrible old selves. But maybe they'll be a little bit wiser for the wear. Anyway, don't worry about them.

Anywho, if Rob was forced to watch Wonka and Oz over, and over, and over, again when he was a kid, it goes a hell of a long way to explaining the hatred he has for both flicks.

Rob, I feels for ya, bro.
            An adult never lied to you to spare you the horrors of reality, Tim? Those kids were fucked. MAYBE Johnny TV made it, but an ant will eat him soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              Grandpa Joe was always an asshole. Fuck him.
              *HUG*
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                I must've missed something, but the kids in the first Wonka didn't die either:

Charlie Bucket: Mr. Wonka, what'll happen to the other kids? Augustus, Veruca?
                Willy Wonka: My dear boy, I promise you they'll be quite all right. When they leave here, they'll be completely restored to their normal, terrible old selves. But maybe they'll be a little bit wiser for the wear. Anyway, don't worry about them.

Anywho, if Rob was forced to watch Wonka and Oz over, and over, and over, again when he was a kid, it goes a hell of a long way to explaining the hatred he has for both flicks.

Rob, I feels for ya, bro.
                The bolded parts are HUGE red flags. Them kids be dead mang. DEAD I tell you. Just look at the glee on Wonka's face every time one of them got fucked up. Wonka was evil as shit and I'm pretty sure he eats baby heads for brunch.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I always found Wonka boring as a kid, but I think I should revisit it because, from what I've seen in recent years, Wilder is fantastic in it.

Charley Varrick is fucking aces, by the way. I love me some Don Siegel - he and Robert Aldrich hold very special places in my heart, largely thanks to them livening up late night TV at weekends in my teens. So its always exciting to discover another of one their films for the first time. Charley Varrick might be Don Siegel's masterpiece. The man trained as an editor before moving into directing and this film is built to perfection. There's no fat whatsoever to the film, the plot is tightly wound without being overly complex and Matthau, Joe Don Baker and Andrew Robinson are all on career-best form. From the pace to the score to the way its shot to the frankly bonkers climax, there isn't a derned thing I'd change about this film.* A classic 70s thriller with awesome, gritty dialogue.

*Hmmm, maybe the passport lady taking her clothes off.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• In reference to the passport girl:

ya can't beat a ho with a belt, they like that shit.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Gate

Stephen Dorff is a master thespian that was never given a fair shake.

Comment

• The Muppets

Really great, even if does run out of steam a little bit and the 'celebrity' cameos are pretty lame (who is Selena Gomez and why should I care? I'm gonna guess High School Musical fodder?). Its a shame Segel isn't coming back, but I'm primed for a full-on sequel that focusses a little more on the core Muppet characters.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Chris Cooper's Tex Richman was fantastic.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            The Gate

Stephen Dorff is a master thespian that was never given a fair shake.

Haha, we just watched that last night as well. I hadn't seen it since I was a kid. That fucking ginger kid is great but holy shit that movie just gives up on making any sort of sense with the last 15 minutes.

In Time. watched this last night as well. I really fucking dug it. The whole idea that time is currency was neat as fuck and tickled my PKD bone. Timberlake did a decent job being an "Action" star and I liked that the world that this was set in was mostly like ours with a few pieces of futuristic tech here and there. those are my favorite types of sci-fi flicks. Not too overly flashy and more down to earth.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              Chris Cooper's Tex Richman was fantastic.
                              Agreed, and Jack Black was well used here. But when your big celebs after them are Whoopi Goldberg and NPH, I wouldn't go shouting about it. It needed one more big name walk-on for my liking (surely Cruise or Pitt would have given them a day?). It sounds like a silly nitpick and I guess it is, but The Muppet Show had the biggest stars of the time on it back in the day.

Comment

• They definitely shot low for cameos.

A return from Steve Martin would have been outstanding.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X