Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do, I hate the fucking movie. I hate the songs, I hate the kids, I hate the goddamn Oompa Loompas. I honestly hate the flick. This and the Wizard of Oz were forced watching in my house as a young kid by many of a babysitter/grandma and I grew to loathe everything about both of them.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Hate?

Dial it down, Margera.

I'll try, Lane.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You are hilarious. I'm sorry you were raped by a chocolate bar.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It told me never to tell anyone, BUT I HAD TO. DO YOU HEAR ME NESTLE?! I WILL NO LONGER BE SILENCED.

Comment

• I'll fist bump you all day long on Wizard of Oz. What a fucking slog.

Comment

• WONKA and other kids films are the cinematic equivalents of pandas: the assumption is that everybody likes them and it's heretical to think otherwise.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I work with a Panda. THEY ARE DEADLY.

Comment

• And like a panda it will swipe your head off for disrespecting it.

Comment

• Bite your head off, man.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      WONKA and other kids films are the cinematic equivalents of pandas: the assumption is that everybody likes them and it's heretical to think otherwise.
                      Blanket statement.

Maybe it's time for another of your You're All Insane entries?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah it IS a blanket statement. I'm not saying that they all suck, I'm saying that the assumption is that they are universally loved. They aren't. OH EVERYONE I KNOW SIMPLY ADORES WILLY WONKA LA LA LA LA. Sick of that attitude. I don't hate the film but I don't like it either. Like Rob, I for forcefed the damned thing because it was a panda. Resentment followed.

Comment

• 1. Watch this week's Movie Moan and tell me I'm wrong about Grandpa Joe.

2. Fuck all of you Wonka haters up your everlasting gobstopper asses.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Like Rob, I for forcefed the damned thing because it was a panda. Resentment followed.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                              1. Watch this week's Movie Moan and tell me I'm wrong about Grandpa Joe.

2. Fuck all of you Wonka haters up your everlasting gobstopper asses.
                              Your pain runs deep. Share it with me.

Comment

• I must've missed something, but the kids in the first Wonka didn't die either:

Charlie Bucket: Mr. Wonka, what'll happen to the other kids? Augustus, Veruca?
                                Willy Wonka: My dear boy, I promise you they'll be quite all right. When they leave here, they'll be completely restored to their normal, terrible old selves. But maybe they'll be a little bit wiser for the wear. Anyway, don't worry about them.

Anywho, if Rob was forced to watch Wonka and Oz over, and over, and over, again when he was a kid, it goes a hell of a long way to explaining the hatred he has for both flicks.

Rob, I feels for ya, bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X