Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We understand. It was too scary for you.

Comment

• The tunnel scene is still potent nightmare fuel.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I hated most 'kids' movies of that type. Too cutesy.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I don't think that word means what you think it means.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You fapped at the end of Old Yeller huh?

Comment

• OLD YELLER is a genuine classic. Haven't seen it in years but I remember it being wonderful. And yes, I cried at the end.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You think Wonka is cutesy? I think you're completely missing the extremely dark and menacing undercurrent throughout the entire film. Not to mention all the kids fucking eat it, which would never happen today. At the end of the horrible remake all the kids leave in a cutesy fashion that makes me gag. Wonka is a classic.

Comment

• Matt, you'll be pleased to hear tonight's film Casa del Sackley is Charley Varrick.

I caught about a half hour of it at Christmas and liked what I saw, so I picked up the DVD this week. I shall report back.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Wonka sucked. Hated it as a kid, hate even now. The only good thing that came from Wonka was Marilyn Manson.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      I know this will shock all of you, but yeah...don't care for it. Never did, even when I was a kid.

YOU HAVE MY AXE.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm ambivalent towards 70s Wonka, so I don't really have a dog in this fight.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          Wonka sucked. Hated it as a kid, hate even now. The only good thing that came from Wonka was Marilyn Manson.
                          YOUR AVATAR SPEAKS TO YOU

Comment

• I'll give it up for being "dark and edgy" in regards to the kids dying, but it was so fucking boring as a kid and now the only thing I do like is how much Gene loves torturing the kids. But it's not enough for me to actually enjoy watching the flick. The less said about Burton's asstastic remake the better.

Comment

• Charlie IS HORRIBLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                                Wonka sucked. Hated it as a kid, hate even now. The only good thing that came from Wonka was Marilyn Manson.
                                Hate?

Dial it down, Margera.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X