Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be a real hero a real human being on her.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Why can't I do both Tim, actually why can't I do both at the same time?
      Because I hear tell you have problems multi-tasking and you can be indecisive! Says so on your last review!

Comment

• I'm up to 3400 words on the John Carter review that I'm being forced to hold until Friday.

This is quite possibly the most frustrating film I've had to deal with in the last five years.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          How's McNutty?
          Good enough I guess. He firing away in a better fashion than he did in 300, or Punisher.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Better than Punisher? This I doubt.

Comment

Better than Punisher? This I doubt.
              Same level. McNulty does the best with the material at hand and comes across as capable.

Mark Strong is turning into a fucking cariacture with lightning speed.

Kitsch did well with what he had, but the editing of the flick forced a lot of heavy exposition and piss-poor framing on his back.

Lynn Collins was terrible everytime she opened her mouth.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• West was awesome in CENTURIAN.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Kitsch did well with what he had, but the editing of the flick forced a lot of heavy exposition and piss-poor framing on his back.
                  The editing of that 10 minute clip was really bad.

Comment

The editing of that 10 minute clip was really bad.

The whole movie is a textbook case of how editing can just fucking wreck a movie.

Comment

The editing of that 10 minute clip and the fake beard were really bad.
                      THIS. The bad thing is the badly edited 10 minutes was better than the marketing packages.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Grave Encounters.

I liked it. Silly as fuck but some of the scares work if you let them. They got down pat of what I hate about those "Ghost Hunter-type) shows (the fact they are fake as fuck with annoying people) but the shit these people go through was pretty freaky. It's on instant and is recommended if you even remotely liked the Paranormal Activity flicks or if drunk/high at night.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.

Phil and I were fucking around about Grandpa Joe. But that really is one of the most magical films for a kid to grow up watching.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.

Phil and I were fucking around about Grandpa Joe. But that really is one of the most magical films for a kid to grow up watching.
                            I know this will shock all of you, but yeah...don't care for it. Never did, even when I was a kid.

Comment

• Leave the Internet.... NOW!
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                I know this will shock all of you, but yeah...don't care for it. Never did, even when I was a kid.
                                You are a strange man.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X