Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarlet is Streep compared to Cornish.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Charlize gets naked. Often. And she's a legitimately good actress with an Oscar. Just saying...they're not in the same league.
      Isn't the Oscar for Monster? And isn't it a given that if a A-LIster CELEBRITY HOTTIE/HUNK goes semi-retard/UGLY AS SIN for a role that they get all of the acclaim?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        The only talent that Scarlet has is her body. I think she's a middling actress at best.
        Not entirely true. The second sentence is a red flag.

Also: see Young Adult, Rob. Chuck Theron is really great in it.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And she was amazing in MONSTER. She earned that Oscar.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Theron is very talented. No doubt. ScarJo is not great but she has some talent. To say her only talent is her looks is short selling her a bit. Again, she'll never win any awards IMHO but she's had a few good performances. I liked her in Love Song for Bobby Long. Admittedly I loved Travolta much more in it.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Part seven in the retrospective series Matt Is Wearing Crazypants (And they ain't Zubaz): She was good in that movie about sad affluent white people in Tokyoville.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was not a fan of Lost in Translation. I enjoyed everything but the actual actors/actresses.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So in other words, you didn't like it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She wasn't bad in LOST IN TRANSLATION, I'll grant her that.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I liked the way it was shot and the environments but I'm not a fan of ScarJo and Bill Murray didn't do anything for me in this particular role.

Comment

• I remember being really fucking restless during it.

Comment

• Shoulda been high.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            I liked the way it was shot and the environments but I'm not a fan of ScarJo and Bill Murray didn't do anything for me in this particular role.
                            Funny, their performances I enjoyed but everything else annoyed me for some reason.

Comment

• I liked it all. Even the xenophobia (especially the xenophobia).
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                I liked it all. Even the xenophobia (especially the xenophobia).
                                [THAT'S RACIST GIF]

Comment

Working...
                                X