Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear
    Me too, though not as bummed as I am Rachel Nichols - sweet, lovely Rachel - won't be... *sigh* The Rock is no consolation at all.
    WUT?!?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Never been a fan. Nothing against the guy, I'd just rather have Rach than him, that's all.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
        Never been a fan. Nothing against the guy, I'd just rather have Rach than him, that's all.

Sorry Bobby. Just Does not compute.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• JUST LOOK AT HER, B.

You can't cuddle with the Rock on a particularly cold morning. He'd kill you and use the heat from your wounds as a blanket. Like a tauntaun. A manman.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've looked, it's very appealing. However I can't cuddle with her on a particularly cold morning either. She'd mace me and call the po po's as soon as she was conscious again.

I'm not judging his attraction to her, I'm judging his "The Rock's not for me" stance. I won't stand for that.

Comment

• Killer Klowns is a classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I'm not judging his attraction to her, I'm judging his "The Rock's not for me" stance. I won't stand for that.
                Well, that part is understandably a jimmies-rustler.

Do like I do, sit and judge and throw things using the giant slingshot you have for some reason decided to erect in your living room.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy shit Bobby Bear YES YES YES.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                    Killer Klowns from Outer Space

I am in love, and not just with Suzanne Snyder. The production design. The generally warped sense of humour. Animal House chewing everything but his badge... and that theme-song from the Dickies! I've had it in my head since I saw it on Saturday. Incredible.

Ghost in the Shell

The original. If it's not a decade since the last time I saw it, it's not a kick in the bum off it. It was every bit as disappointing and infuriating as I remembered it, to be honest. Even the set-pieces and design didn't hold up too well, and they were always the best bits about it (well, that and the score.)

This - like so much anime - isn't fit to lace Akira's Chuck Taylor's, much less stand next to it. Seeing it again just reminded me how unfairly treated Neo-Tokyo is.

Me too, though not as bummed as I am Rachel Nichols - sweet, lovely Rachel - won't be... *sigh* The Rock is no consolation at all.
                    I'm with you with Killer Klown, and Redhead Mctits, even if that oily muscled Rock is fun to watch, my penis doesn't throb for him.

But Ghost in the Shell? And Akira? I am throwing you off the train, my friend. I fucking love Ghost. It's probably that the entire Mamoru Oshii's work won't ever click with you.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      Well, that part is understandably a jimmies-rustler.

Do like I do, sit and judge and throw things using the giant slingshot you have for some reason decided to erect in your living room.
                      Wait........ you mean other people don't have giant sling shots? Redonkulous.

Comment

• Your Highness

It really started bad, but got funnier in the end. Average stuff, honestly, but GODDAMN is the Portman gorgeous. I expected it to be funnier. It got funnier with the Minotaur.

Bad Teacher

That one was a real surprise. I expected a very average comedy. I got way more, and Cameron Diaz fired on all cylinders in that one. Segel was perfect, as usual. A bit predictable, but really, solid comedy.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Transformers 3: titty and boom boom yacht
                          Also, props to Mama Witwicky for the She Comes First shout out.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• First off, damn happy to see Bobby posting! Missed ya, lad!

Second, I, too, share the love for Killer Klowns. They ran the hell out of that flick on HBO back in the day, and the Dickies rule.

Ghost in the Shell - been a LONG time since I watched that or any anime. Must rectify to see if I support or oppose Bobby's stance as to it being better than Akira. Although, I tend to gravitate to the Rob Hughes school of anime whereupon giant robots or mecha spend most of the running time beating the ever lovin' bejeezus out of each other.

Bad Teacher - I keep meaning to watch this, mostly for Diaz, so maybe I'll give it a whirl next time it's on.

As for the next GI Joe flick:

I kind of see Bobby's point here. No way the Rock will fill that body armor the same way. Just sayin', and I really, really have to watch the first flick one of these days.

Comment

• BAD TEACHER was funnier than I thought it was gonna be. It's a one-and-done, though.

Really want to see G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA again. Think it's on Netflix streaming...
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Your Highness

It really started bad, but got funnier in the end. Average stuff, honestly, but GODDAMN is the Portman gorgeous. I expected it to be funnier. It got funnier with the Minotaur.
                                I chuckled a couple of times, but it totally didn't work for me. I kinda felt it rambled so much, with so many dick jokes and over the top swearing, it forgot the gags along the way. I can't remember what I liked, I do remember giggling as I say, but I've not been compelled at all to go back to it.
                                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Bad Teacher

That one was a real surprise. I expected a very average comedy. I got way more, and Cameron Diaz fired on all cylinders in that one. Segel was perfect, as usual. A bit predictable, but really, solid comedy.
                                Good to hear. I've been meaning to check it out and I genuinely like the cast, even Diaz.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X