Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck yeah.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Great movie. So much better than it had any right to be.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Finally saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Good shit for sure. Things learned:

1. Even as a brilliant geneticist Franco is high as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
        2. Brian Cox as evil ape handler is perfect casting.
        3. If you want to do dirt bring a fucking silverback.
        All of those apply but that last one is legit.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The shite weather is so far staying south of our neighborhood.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
            The shite weather is so far staying south of our neighborhood.

Kicked the shit out of Indiana, though. Homeland Security has been sent down to work mobile triage and investigate a possible Joplin situation in Marysville.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              Watched GI JOE last night. Still love this fucking movie. My only gripe is that like all of Sommers other movies it could lose about 20 mins and we'd be good.

Still bummed that JGL isn't going to be in the sequel.
              I need to buy it on blu when it's gonna be less than 10$. I like it a lot.

To be honest, anyone could do Cobra Commander... I still mourn the loss of Redhead McTits.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Transformers 3: "I hate myself for watching this" Edition.

Rob, you have a screw loose. This was terrible. I want Michael Bay to retire to his titty and boom boom yacht somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm also nuts then.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Transformers 3: "I hate myself for watching this" Edition.

Rob, you have a screw loose. This was terrible. I want Michael Bay to retire to his titty and boom boom yacht somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle.
                    It was streets ahead of pt. 2 though.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• TRANSFORMER HEAVEN

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        It was streets ahead of pt. 2 though.
                        I'll take your word for it. I saw the minstrel show begin and gave up on that one.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You're are a smarter man than I for that one alone. But I wouldn't lie to you, not about TF's.

Comment

• Killer Klowns from Outer Space

I am in love, and not just with Suzanne Snyder. The production design. The generally warped sense of humour. Animal House chewing everything but his badge... and that theme-song from the Dickies! I've had it in my head since I saw it on Saturday. Incredible.

Ghost in the Shell

The original. If it's not a decade since the last time I saw it, it's not a kick in the bum off it. It was every bit as disappointing and infuriating as I remembered it, to be honest. Even the set-pieces and design didn't hold up too well, and they were always the best bits about it (well, that and the score.)

This - like so much anime - isn't fit to lace Akira's Chuck Taylor's, much less stand next to it. Seeing it again just reminded me how unfairly treated Neo-Tokyo is.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            Still bummed that JGL isn't going to be in the sequel.
                            Me too, though not as bummed as I am Rachel Nichols - sweet, lovely Rachel - won't be... *sigh* The Rock is no consolation at all.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Killer Klowns and Phantasm 2 = my babysitters as a kid.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Amazing!

I think Beetlejuice, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, Transformers: The Movie, and Dumb & Dumber were my after-school favourites. I really don't know how I managed to get my Mum to go along with some of those in uncensored form, but hey... I was definitely not complaining at the time!
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X