Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    And to not give into any sort of hype when we post about movies on a forum is impossible. But I have to say again, I liked the flick, I just don't get the crazy love for it.
    Like I said ignoring it all is impossible but FB stuff is something I tend to overlook as everyone on FB is a bit extreme with positive and negative. I had people today in my feed acting like Titanic coming back was some huge deal.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• To be honest I'll be there in the theater for that one. That movie turns me into a giant 13 year old girl. I'll be menstruating EVERYWHERE in 3D.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also, I would have loved if instead of Ryan Gosling it was Michael Pitt. At least I can buy Pitt going psycho.
        That would have been awesome.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Act of Valor

Naysayers be damned. Under 7 on imdb? Are you fucking kidding me?

This bullshit about "If you like watching someone else play CoD then this is for you. It's got no arc." is so inaccurate. If you have a shred of pride of country in your heart this will strike some chord with you. Honestly in the end this made me feel not worthy of my freedom. Wish I could surf and serve.

8/10 Juicy fresh.

Comment

To be honest I'll be there in the theater for that one. That movie turns me into a giant 13 year old girl. I'll be menstruating EVERYWHERE in 3D.
            But I expect that from you Rob. These were normal adult peoples.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Right now, I have become Old Bruce Wayne.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It was the Titanic thing that did it, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  It was the Titanic thing that did it, isn't it?

It was a mix of a lot of things. Plus, I'm holding back on being mean to people that I like.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That's always nice. I find arguing with some people is pointless anyway, you know Rob like's shit movies, Billy loves his NBA, I love MMA, Matt loves everything over the age of 18, we all have a "thing."

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      It was a mix of a lot of things. Plus, I'm holding back on being mean to people that I like.
                      Movie opinions aren't worth it man. But it's cool. I'd rather watch TF3 than Drive. In fact I may have to watch that tonight.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh Rherb.

Comment

Movie opinions aren't worth it man. But it's cool. I'd rather watch TF3 than Drive. In fact I may have to watch that tonight.

You're killing America's intellectual future.

Comment

• haha, I just think it's great as (I hope I'm not being too egotistical) his meanness would be directed to me even though I said I liked the film but I just didn't think it warranted the love it was getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              You're killing America's intellectual future.
                              We have people like you to balance it out though.

Comment

haha, I just think it's great as (I hope I'm not being too egotistical) his meanness would be directed to me even though I said I liked the film but I just didn't think it warranted the love it was getting.

You were just one part of it. It has nothing to do with you not appreciating the film's fanbase. It has everything with your reasons for not liking it. I felt them to be slight and petty. But, hey...you know what...killer robots do it for some people.

So, hopefully you'll have a good time with Optimus and Bumblebee tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X