Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ari,

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Douche...sauce?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey, I likes what I likes, and I'd rather watch The Mighty Peking Man on an endless loop for 72 hours than Chronicle again.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Douche...sauce?
          Yes, DO NOT EAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Douche...sauce?
            I haz no clue. Wallace plays a jock character, so yeah, he's kind of a douche, especially compared to Matt and Andrew, a bullied reject and a normal kid.

Comment

• I can totally see where Ari's coming from.

I never need to see it again, though, just as I never went back to Cloverfield or Paranormal Activity.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I have yet to se Paranormal Activity...

Comment

• Ari, you knew going in though that this was a POV movie, right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Nonsense! Super 8 was ok, but hardly equal of Attack the Block. Except the crash. Oh yes. the crash.

None of the characters in Attack the Block were worth rooting for. At least the kids in Super 8 (even if you hated everything else) had character arcs.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      The CG balls stood out like Megan Fox Thumbs!

I really hated Wallace. Every line of dialogue was like drowning in douche sauce.
                      Awesome, I won't waste my time with it until it's on cable then. Thanks!
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Super 8 was less entertaining to me than Attack the block. Character arcs be damned.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                          Ari, you knew going in though that this was a POV movie, right.
                          Oh I totally did. It still felt like a completely useless gimmick to me. I also hated how they had to force cameras into the film to keep the gimmick going.

Comment

• I do kind of wish the POV shit would die so we can just get back to good old fashioned movie making.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If it dies with Chronicle, it shall die with the best of it's style.

Comment

• I haven't seen it still so my comment is not a direct reflection of Chronicle. I am just kind of over that style for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X