Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won't comment on the actors but Super 8 lens flared and bored me to death. Attack the block did not. Just my $.02
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not saying that the actors in Attack the Block are better (though John Boyega gave a really good performance), but the characters and their story is more engaging.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I was rooting for the aliens.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Safe House

Predictable, cliche, boring, laughable.

5/10

Comment

• So in a word, it was safe?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In a word, it was unimaginative.

Comment

• Watched Dollman. Fuck you Netflix for allowing me to watch such crap.

Up next is Trancers 2, the return of Jack Deth!

Also watched The Pit & the Pendulum. Holy shit, Lance Henriksen's hair! It was magical!
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  I was rooting for the aliens.
                  At least you were rooting.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I watched Chronicle recently. I think the idea of this movie is overpowering the reality of the film. And the reality is it's mostly crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      Up next is Trancers 2, the return of Jack Deth!
                      Tim Thomerson. Used to watch the hell out of those films. Good memories.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's official Ari's the first voice of descent. What did you not dig about it Ari? I haven't seen it yet and others seemed to enjoy it.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          I'd rather watch Super 8 than Attack but I see what you're saying.
                          Nonsense! Super 8 was ok, but hardly equal of Attack the Block. Except the crash. Oh yes. the crash.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          I watched Chronicle recently. I think the idea of this movie is overpowering the reality of the film. And the reality is it's mostly crap.
                          Is this the sad reality I've come back to? Chronicle is GREAT.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hated the useless "its all filmed by them!" gimmick. Wanted to feel bad for the Leonardo DiCaprio clone, but he kept doing shit to piss me off. HATED the actor who played his cousin and the girl he falls (their dialogue was horrible, as was her stupid "I'm always filming everything gimmick"). CG was often terrible. Ending was fun in a big silly superhero way, and it had some decent moments here and there (the talent show would have worked so much better if the awful CG was fixed). The third guy who got the powers was the most interesting character in the film. Or at least had the most personality.

Comment

• Considering the movie costed 15 millions, I think it held up good. And the DiCaprio clone and Wallace were good in their role.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The CG balls stood out like Megan Fox Thumbs!

I really hated Wallace. Every line of dialogue was like drowning in douche sauce.

Comment

Working...
                                X