Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the LOTR EE movies. Agreed that TTT is the most improved, and I just figured out why I enjoy FOTR the most of the series: the entire Moria sequence is a cross between a D&D dungeon grind and RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK. The other films are essentially long battle sequences separated by by dialog, but this one truly feels like an adventure, and that makes it FUN. I wish the other two could have maintained the fun factor. They're still amazing, though.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Therapist lady in 50/50- are we talking Vera Farmiga or Scott Pilgrim's sister? Because, well, either way - WOULD.

Comment

• UP IN THE AIR is totally great, BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I don't think I ever finished the EE of ROTK. I should block out eight hours in my schedule to watch it.

Watched THE SWITCH last night as I guess my wife put it in the queue ages ago. Surprisingly not awful. Sure, in real life such a situation would end in tears and lawsuits but Teen Wolf Too was good and the little kid was entertaining enough.
          The Switch ain't bad at all. Bateman and that kid saves it from the horrible Aniston Effect.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Don't forget Goldblum!

Comment

• The Goldblum operates on another level of reality alltogether.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Love the LOTR EE movies. Agreed that TTT is the most improved, and I just figured out why I enjoy FOTR the most of the series: the entire Moria sequence is a cross between a D&D dungeon grind and RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK. The other films are essentially long battle sequences separated by by dialog, but this one truly feels like an adventure, and that makes it FUN. I wish the other two could have maintained the fun factor. They're still amazing, though.
                Thats why I love that movie and find the other ones boring.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Therapist lady in 50/50- are we talking Vera Farmiga or Scott Pilgrim's sister? Because, well, either way - WOULD.
                  Well since Vera Farmiga's not in 50/50 so far as I remember..... But yeah still would smash both.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Anna Kendrick

Comment

• B=========================@~~~~~~~
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She's Edgar Wright's penis recipient. Good for him.

Comment

• Picked up Rocky Balboa for 5 bucks on blu this weekend. Decent flick. Thought it was a perfect sendoff for the character. The way he just walks out of the venue without waiting to hear the results was perfect. Hated the dude from Heroes though. Boourns to him. And lulz to downtrodden Pam Beasley as Rocky's friend.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, heroes dude is a bummer to even look at. As for that send off, perfect. He did the same with Rambo, perfect send off. And I actually think some of Stallone's better work is located in that scene where he's talking about the stuff in the basement and the beast inside. It's a small scene but it makes the whole movie work for me.

Comment

• I only wish we had a scene where Apollo, Mick and Adrian showed up Jedi style at the end.

Comment

• Hahahahaha, oh man, that makes for a hilarious mental image. *wish I was better at photoshop*

Comment

Working...
                                X