Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, the ending makes ABSOLUTELY no sense.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, Guy Pearce is such a fucking non-entity. WHY DOES HE GET WORK? Memento doesn't count, everyone gets one fluke.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        Also, Guy Pearce is such a fucking non-entity. WHY DOES HE GET WORK? Memento doesn't count, everyone gets one fluke.
        Memento love?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I thought Pearce was suitably nasty in The Cont of Monte Cristo. He also did good in L.A. Confidential. And what of Ravenous, Rob? WHAT OF RAVENOUS?

Comment

• Guy Pearce is awesome. He needs MORE work.

Comment

• HOW DARE YOU SULLY THE REPUTATION OF EDMUND EXLEY
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All of those movies are a tad old. I dig on Ravenous but it wasn't for Pearce, same with L.A.

He just can't seem to catch a break. Plus his face hurts my face.

Comment

• MEMENTO
                  THE ADVENTURES OF PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT
                  RAVENOUS
                  L.A. CONFIDENTIAL
                  THE PROPOSITION
                  THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO.

The guy rocks. The only shitty movie of his is THE TIME MACHINE. I haven't seen DBAOTD and have zero intention of ever watching it.

His new sci fi prison break film looks like a blast.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I guess my problem is is that in all of those films (not counting memento and I've never seen Cristo) I don't really remember him at all.

Comment

• You were high. I don't blame you.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO is one of our favorite films. We watch that at least once a year. It's much, much better than it has any right to be.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• False in regards to Russ.

Priscella? FUCKING STAMP.
                          Ravenous? FUCKING CARLYLE
                          Confidential? FUCKING SPACEY AND BASINGER'S TITS FROM THE POSTER
                          Proposition? Actually never saw it. Not a fan of Westerns.

Comment

• It's okay Rerb. Sometimes I'm wrong too.

j/k - please don't start a "no YOU'RE wrong" war with me.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's not that I'm right or he's wrong, it's that I hate when opinions are dismissed due to my recreational activities. I'm also in the mindset to nuke everything again today so my mindset isn't the best at the moment.

Comment

• *rolls double 6, casts hug missile @rob* Sorry you're having a bad day. Plz no nuke us. Kthxbai

Also I was totally joking about you being wrong as I think he was about your high-ness being the reason you don't recall Pearce. So in short, relax mane.

Comment

Working...
                                X