Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit!!! Great. Added to instant Queue.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• In Bruges. Again. For the fifth time in a week.

Evidently, I like my coffee like I like my comedy. Black as the abyss and involving midgets. Wait a tic...

Anyway, highly watchable/quotable/underrated. The back-and-forth of Brendan Gleeson and Colin Farrell, the hotness of Clemence Poesy, and the great coked-out fever dream idea of a war pitting the black and white dwarf population against each other make it my go-to movie this year.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still need to see that Russ.

Just finished Communion. Haven't seen this movie in ages. IT's Walken trying to out Walken himself. Based on the Whitley Strieber books that enthralled me as a teen. Whether you believe it or not, this movie is fucking ridiculous, but the books are interesting to say the least.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And GALACTUSBALLS...I fuckin' forgot to buy the damn thing again. I was at the fuckin' store and I pick up Burn After Reading, but forget the In Bruges. Hopefully it stays on demand for the next month and a half.

ADMIRAL FAILURE STRIKES AGAIN!

Though, Burn After Reading is great. Clooney's arts and crafts project is a thing of hilarious beauty. Like seeing a dwarf hang-gliding.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Once Clooney unveiled his project, my laugh started laughing.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Purchase or rent?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd buy the fucker. I'm sure there are some great moments I missed the first time around.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Will do.

Comment

• Not even mentioning Malkovich's crazy ass. He's also gold (dressed in loafers and a bath robe).
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We watched Burn After Reading last night. Great movie and Brad Pitt was fantastic - his character was hilarious. I definitely recommend picking this movie up.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Burn after Reading was hilariously awesome. Much love for Brad Pitt and the small part played by J.K. Simmons.

Resident Evil: Degeneration......rent it if you're curious. Glad I used a gift card. Wasn't horrible but was kinda stupid. I dug the hell outta the beginning though. I wish they would just do a movie based on the first 2 games.

Comment

• Res Evil...was this animated or live action??

Also; Finished the British Office; hilarious...Kung Fu Panda; solid wish my wife would have bought on Blu...Horton Hears a Who; beautiful on Blu, Scott was right...Fried Green Tomatoes; tear jerker (yeah right but it got me points at home)...The Kingdom; I really love this movie, although I've seen it like 10 times now, I really still enjoy it...
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• CG flick. I wanted to "play" the movie the whole time.

Comment

• I have all the Milla flicks might as well pick it up...did it come out in Blu?
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yep, that's what I have it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X