Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha. I haven't seen that since I was a kid. It hold up at all?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Haha. I haven't seen that since I was a kid. It hold up at all?
      Me neither.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Jenny Agutter made my little Logan run, if you know what I mean!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Watching Conan the Barbarian, never realized how many boobies are shown in this masterpiece...Conan the Destroyer is next with the hot thick chick...and Wilt Chamberlain...Is anyone home today? I want to play some L4D...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• This is Spinal Tap.

God I love Chris Guest in this.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Still haven't seen that...I guess I gotta return some of Ari's stuff before he borrows me it.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• You've never seen Tap?? Dude, you must do so asap!! Brilliant film.

Comment

• Yeah, it's a pretty great flick. I enjoy some of Guest's other mockumentaries more, but it's still awesome.

Comment

• Logan held up about as well as it could have.

In other words: mostly.

The later electro-car monorail scenes made me almost spit scotch everywhere, as it looked like a little diorama I made for the movie when I was a kid.

But for every hilarious part, there was something awesome right after it. Like the burst-flare guns the sandmen used, or the network everyone uses for sex (which has the greatest line in a PG film), the retro music and the apex of the 70s coked-out production design, the relentless pace, as well as the great Peter Ustinov as Old Man. Fucker is awesome.

Minor gripes aside, it still holds up much better than I had expected going in.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-22-2008, 12:41 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nigel Tufnel: You like this?
                      Marty DiBergi: It's very nice. It looks like hollow wood.
                      Nigel Tufnel: This is my exact inner structure, done in a tee shirt. Exactly medically accurate. See?
                      Marty DiBergi: So in other words if we were to take all your flesh and blood...
                      Nigel Tufnel: Take them off. This is what you'd see.
                      Marty DiBergi: It wouldn't be green though.
                      [Nigel points at Marty]
                      Nigel Tufnel: It is green. You see how your blood looks blue.
                      Marty DiBergi: Yeah, well that's just the vein. That's the color of the vein. The blood is actually red.
                      Nigel Tufnel: Oh then, maybe it's not green. Anyway this is what I sleep in sometimes.

Comment

• Real Genius.

Val Kilmer and William Atherton are fucking great in this. Much love for this flick.

"This is filed under "h" for toy."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Real Genius.

Val Kilmer and William Atherton are fucking great in this. Much love for this flick.

"This is filed under "h" for toy."
                          Huge fan. Watched this more times than could be counted. I figured you'd quote the nailing the spike with the penis line.

Comment

• It was a toss up between the two. But I still laugh at the toy line.

Comment

• Lots of good quotes in that thing, and I can only remember halves.

Comment

• "Don't you know that eating that stuff can give you very large breasts? "

"Oh,my God! I'm too late!"

I love that one too. Knight is a pimp.

Comment

Working...
                                X