Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get that, but really, people associated FF with swords, magic and shit, not scifi on Earth. That did not help either.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      If you have to have gender specific organs to relate to a movie...it wasn't a good movie.
      When are you gonna learn to trust me? I will always know what women will find funny.

And for the record, I'm multifaceted - in the same shopping trip that I bought "Reservoir Dogs", I also bought "Sense and Sensibility."
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I loved Bridesmaids and yes,I laughed my ass off when she was running in the street in the wedding dress and just cops a squat because she couldn't help it. The van & puppy scene was too cute. Between this movie and Horrible Bosses,it was a great movie night.
        “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          When are you gonna learn to trust me? I will always know what women will find funny.

And for the record, I'm multifaceted - in the same shopping trip that I bought "Reservoir Dogs", I also bought "Sense and Sensibility."

Flawed logic.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• (*Sputter, sputter*) OH, YEAH?!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I have a dick and laughed at bridesmaids. Logic be damned.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bridesmaids was really good.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• But not the second coming of comedy like it was suggested. It was also 30 mins too long.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    But not the second coming of comedy like it was suggested. It was also 30 mins too long.
                    No, not the best comedy in the world, but really really funny; I laughed hard at that movie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      But not the second coming of comedy like it was suggested. It was also 30 mins too long.
                      True. I had a huge OH COME ON moment when the two ladies kept coming back to the mic over and over. That shit ground the pace to a screeching halt for me.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's flawed logic to assign gender value to films.

Liking Sense and Sensibility and Reservoir Dogs doesn't excuse Bridesmaids from being an overwrought comedy.

Hell, if Apatow became any more formulaic Seth Rogen would magically be shat out of the background in every scene.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Don't give Apatow any ideas.

Comment

• MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL

Easily, EASILY, the best of the four films. The plot is fairly trivial and the bad guy is a non-entity, but that's really about IT as far as flaws go. Every action sequence is well paced, well shot, and usually quite stunning to watch. Everything that you've heard about the Burj Khalifa sequence is true...it's a jaw dropper, worth the price of admission entirely.

Great, great fun. My wife and I loved it, and there was applause from the theater at the end. Highly recommended.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Got my IMAX ticket booked for Wednesday (opening night) which happens to be the day I finish work for 2 works over the holidays.

Can. Not. Wait.

ETA: The DKR teaser is gravy.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: GHOST PROTOCOL

Easily, EASILY, the best of the four films.
                                This.

Goddamn, Brad Bird knows how to shoot a set piece. He's just as good with live action as he is with animation. That's crazy skill.
                                sigpic
                                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Working...
                                X