Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you on your period when you saw it?

J/K William. It's cool, you're just fucking insane.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's a bland movie that's been made a million times before.

Comment

• Stop speaking in Devinese.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll be back in 6 weeks while I let my beard become unkempt and pound 10 Thunder Cloud subs a day. But when I return prepare for a treatise on why Austin is the most amazing city on earth and a blue haven in a red hell.

Comment

• There really is no Billy. It's been Hairy D all along.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Muppets.

Still whistling the songs. So much fun.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sweet! I could use some fun and warm fuzzes right now!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The Lincoln Lawyer. Not bad. Will Macy in this flick is how I picture Jake in like 30 years.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

This movie deserved to bomb so hard, and it did so well. Let's take a very successful games, and make a movie that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM! Swords, magic, airships?

Fuck you, will make a sci-fi movie with alien ghosts! But still talk about Gaia! See! It is Final Fantasy!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Final Fantasy has PLENTY of sci-fi shit in it. This was just a pretty bad movie, the CG work was really good though.

Comment

• I thought it flopped. Huh.

It's ok, I just got thrown off by Alec Baldwin's voice coming out of Ben Affleck's mouth.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agreed on Final Fantasy - the CGI was very impressive, the tech on display was great, the story was lousy. I know next to nothing about Final Fantasy games save for screenshots and cutscenes I've seen on the web, but where was all that cool shit in the flick?

Comment

• There was no way in hell it would ever be profitable either. They damn near bought some small island in Hawaii and built a MASSIVE server farm on it to make the movie. Who knows the real budget on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                It's ok, I just got thrown off by Alec Baldwin's voice coming out of Ben Affleck's mouth.
                                This is what ruined it for me. But that CG still hasn't been touched for the most part for a feature animated film. Shit is amazing.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X