Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    That's absolutely my favorite part - Kate and Sex Machine very politely introducing themselves to each other while they're all running for their lives.
    YES! My wife about pissed herself at that moment.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If memory serves, doesn't he actually reach out and shake her hand while they're running?

Watching the absolutely awful TV mini-series of "Bag of Bones", yet the latest Stephen King book ruined by its film adaptation.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Warrior - I think I remember Billy not liking this one. My question is why? I'm not saying it's great or perfect but it was pretty damned entertaining with only a few nit-picky problems. I felt like Nolte turned in some good work there. I'd recommend it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You're all fucking insane.

Comment

• Could you elaborate on what you didn't like? I'm not trolling just curious.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• As would I. I'm not sure I've had it articulated before.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wrote an entire review of it

Comment

• Link plz.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I wrote an entire review of it
                    I don't recall. Was it for AV?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• http://andersonvision.com/billyg-doe...e-for-warrior/

Comment

• Billy is a right with his meat as he's wrong with Warrior...
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's horrible and derivative and a waste of time for everyone involved.

Comment

• I can't say I agree with most of it, but you did credit The Nolte, so there is that.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Where do I start? You do have some valid issues but a lot of it seems like nit-pickery gone wild. To me the third job is fighting and yeah he's been lying about it. They have a discussion about said lying in the bathroom after he comes back from the smoker. And I'm not sure why a marine having MMA type training is an issue at all either. See link...

Yeah, UFC has been running those vids for over a year. So I'm not seeing the disconnect. Is it possible that you're not a fan of MMA and that may be causing more of an issue than you wrote about? I ask in all sincerity and honesty.

I'll give you this, at least you backed up your thoughts on it so I can't bitch about it, just have to disagree.

Comment

• I used to love MMA, but before it was cool.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH no but seriously, I loved MMA during college but just kind of lost interest in it. That didn't affect my opinion on the movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X