Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Galaxy Quest" is nothing short of awesome. George even gave me his copy - not because he loves me, but because he's the only great big weirdo on this earth who doesn't like it. Sometimes that boy's just not right.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Saw Galaxy Quest once when it came out and though it was ok, mainly cause I really hate Tim Allen. I need to rewatch that movie.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• yes you do.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mind you, I REALLY hate Allen, but Rickman is Da Man, so it might even out today.

Comment

• Allen is great in it and I'm not a fan of him either. He's perfect for the character though.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Absolutely. Allen really is fantastic in it and -outside of Toy Story and Redbelt - I don't care for him AT ALL.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• FROM DUSK TILL DAWN

This was on last night, and I ended up watching the first half of it and jumping over for the second half during commercials. I'd love to see a movie of this that continues on without the damned vampires. The characters are interesting and well defined, and I feel cheated that they were squandered in a film that totally changes gears and throws alot of what made the first half great out of the window. Seth needed to have a better resolution with Richie.

My wife kinda dug the first half. She hated it once it went into vampire mode, though she did laugh at Sex Machine.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                  Absolutely. Allen really is fantastic in it and -outside of Toy Story and Redbelt - I don't care for him AT ALL.
                  He's really good in GQ and Redbelt for sure. But like you guys other than that? HATE. It's part of what makes him work in Redbelt actually.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Same as B.

And you guys made me wanna do a LotR marathon.

Comment

• Do it, Martin. I'm planning on one Christmas weekend.

Comment

• The only time I'll do a marathon is if my kids request it. For some reason LotR's just didn't do it for me like you guys. However I'll concede that the films are really well made and I can't say anything negative other than I just didn't love them. I know some of you will say I'm nuts but it just didn't strike that chord for me.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I wonder if the Blu are THAT worth getting. I mean, my Blu player* is upscaling movies pretty well, so does it show THAT much?

*broken, but will get another tomorrow....

And B, last time I saw them was 5 years ago...

Comment

• REALLY liking the blu rays, Martin. Quite stunning looking. Go to Amazon via Rob's link and you can buy the set for $49.99.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Problem is that Amazon.com is a bitch for me (Canada...), but yeah, if I ever gota buy on the US site, it's on Rob's link...

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                though she did laugh at Sex Machine.
                                That's absolutely my favorite part - Kate and Sex Machine very politely introducing themselves to each other while they're all running for their lives.
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X