Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUE DATE

It has a few funny moments in it here and there, but it's kinda meh. I spent the entire film wanting to strangle Zach Galifanakisbastardunfunnyonenotedie.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Same here Matt. And I usually like the guy. The part where he's jacking off left me speechless.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• He's pretty good in It's Kind of a Funny Story, but other than that he kind of irritates me.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He's great on Bored to Death as Ray. His big screen persona is old, tired, and bearded. I do not care for it. Unless we're talking his silent drunkard from Into the Wild.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's a one trick pony and I'm sick of him already.

I will admit to laughing really, really hard when they both got stoned driving. Downey seeing stars was killer.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• So you're saying you don't like Zach Greeklastname?

He seems like a cool enough dude. I toast the success of a good comedian, even if they become watered down versions of themselves as far as public identity is concerned. I hope he finds something to break him out of his Hangover persona (I fear this will never happen for the guy).

Or that he plays it smart and sticks to smaller roles for a while.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HANGOVER 2 was awful, and he was the worst part of it. I'm just sick of the whole man child schtick from everyone.

Comment

• You have no one to blame but yourself for seeing that cashgrab drivel.

I still find joy in the manchildren of today and yesteryear. It's because you hate kids, isn't it? You half-hate manchildren as a result.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                    You have no one to blame but yourself for seeing that cashgrab drivel.

I still find joy in the manchildren of today and yesteryear. It's because you hate kids, isn't it? You half-hate manchildren as a result.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's played out.

Comment

• I get what you're saying in terms of overexposure.

But then something comes along on a day where you've just had your ass handed to you and in your need for elevation, you see this thing and you have the best and longest laugh you can remember.

And you realize you're watching Step Brothers.

It may not happen for weeks, months, or even years. But a scenario resembling this will occur in your lifetime.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Loved STEP BROTHERS. It's probably the funniest film that I've seen since ANCHORMAN. But it covered it all...there really isn't any new ground to cover for man child humor. Move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Loved STEP BROTHERS. It's probably the funniest film that I've seen since ANCHORMAN. But it covered it all...there really isn't any new ground to cover for man child humor. Move on.

Comment

• Steve Brule is right.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                                I just saw The Man From Nowhere.... Well worth 2 hours of your time.
                                That film sounds great, Ben! Thanks for the heads up.

Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                                Of course, that's not entirely fair, because she was great in "Desperately Seeking Susan", "A League of Their Own", and "Evita". But by and large, no, my girl doesn't have a shining cinematic career.
                                I really, really like A League of Their Own and Madge in it. She brings a very different but equally pleasing kind of sass from Lori Petty (who's also great in that flick.) Plus, there's the Geena Factor to consider.

Mmmm... Geena.

Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                                He's great on Bored to Death as Ray. His big screen persona is old, tired, and bearded.
                                Yeah, I liked what he brought to that show, but it wasn't enough to keep me coming back. Shame, too. I had big expectations for it, not just because of the cast.
                                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X