Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    gunfucked
    Your wife is so fucking cool.

Still my favorite compound word. EVER!

Comment

• Oh I know she is.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Avatar was better than just visuals.
        I feel like Avatar is becoming the next Star Wars in terms of misdirected geek rage, but I cannot agree with this point enough.

I GET why people don't like it, but I love it and genuinely think its a great film. It works emotionally for me, regardless of how rote the story and characters are. I really, really think its Cameron's masterpiece. Throw hyperbole anger at me all you want, I could write an essay about why this is so. Auteur theory totally supports me on this.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• *blue hand high five*

Yeah, it's the ultimate Cameron movie. Especially with that kickass Extended edition.

Comment

• Dumb and blue and dumb.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And FUN.

Comment

• That must be why I slept through it the first time. The fun.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahaha
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                    That must be why I slept through it the first time. The fun.
                    Yeah the one thing Avtatr didn't have, besides a worth a fucking interesting story was fun. If it was fun it would be a good movie, but its dull and preachy as shit

Comment

• You guys sucks.

Comment

• This reminds of me of when a friend of mine said he found The Incredibles 'boring'. I just fundamentally disagree.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Whoa now, let's not going comparing The Incredibles to Avatar. In any way whatsoever, except maybe hey we used computers to build both of these films. Similarities end there.

Comment

• No I wouldn't compare the films themselves.

The Incredibles is still five times the film Avatar is.

Comment

• There's no need to compare nor defend a film like Avatar.

It is bloated and childlike in its idiocy, like Karl Pilkington.

Let's just move on and watch the Incredibles for the eight thousandth time and cry foul that there will never be a sequel with the Mole Man analogue, The Underminer.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A movie with The Underminer would be so awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X