Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
    I'm curious what your wife thought of the movie?
    She thought it was too emotionally manipulative. She started crying every time a new letter from heaven showed up. THIS. IS. SPARTA! was quite the wordsmith.

Comment

• Wow, I was sick all weekend beginning Friday afternoon...watched a bunch of shit:
      - Nightmare Before Christmas on Blu, awesome movie, transfer was solid, not worth $36, but happy I bought it nonetheless.
      - 300, I think I watched this twice, fucking awesome. I'm sad I bought it on SD, because I kinda want it in Blu.
      - Pump Up the Volume, SO BE IT...great flick, goth/punk/dark chick was hot. Slater was the man, I wonder if has gotten more pussy than Charlie Sheen...also how awesome was Seth Green's Jewllett (Jewish Mullet)
      -Grindhouse, still on the fence with this, not sure how much I actually loved it.
      - The Incredible Hulk, I bought it on Blu, and I've watched it about 10 times now. Cool flick, hope the follow up is coming soon.
      - Some Flight of the Conchords and UK Office, love these shows...

There's more but I can't remember...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Stoned... nice little independent film about the death of Brian Jones and The Rolling Stones.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Hey Big B, how was Street Trash?

Oh, wait...
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• 30 Rock seasons 1 and 2.

Had fuck all else to do this weekend aside playing Rock Band 2, so I finally got into the show. Arec Barwin is awesome, Dot Com is awesome, and Judah Friedlander is as tired and played out as his hat-a-day habit. Also: Liz Lemon the sexpants. Gotta find a Lemon.

Aside from that, I have the first seasons of Alan Partridge and Peep Show comin' in the mail today. Brit shows for me today.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• i just ran through seasons 1-4 of the office. i don't know why i didn't get into this show before. totally digging it.

started on weeds. pretty good so far.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Watched the original Crow last night. No remake could really ever capture the emotion of that film. The movie has a great cast, with villains that are the very definition of fucked up. And if anyone thinks Brandon Lee could ever be replaced, well go fuck yourself. I've seen 2 other Crow films and some episodes of the tv series. They were all comparable to sexual grandparent abuse.

Comment

• Which will be the antagonist in the forthcoming remake. "SEXGRAMPS" is the new Top Dollar.

I just hope someone gives Michael Wincott some fucking work.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And here comes Meat to take what I thought could never work and turn into something I'm now dying to see.

Comment

• No Street Trash yet...I am surrounded by little children and a sensitive woman...I need some "me time" to watch it in all it's glory.

Comment

• All your "me time" goes to shooting sperm into a napkin/sock.

Comment

• you forgot toilet paper, sig other's back, floor...

Comment

• Watching The Abyss right now, the director's cut. I fucking love this flick. Ed Harris and Michael Biehn are awesome. I'm at the knife fight scene right now, which is one of my favorites. Biehn is just nuts. Good shit.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Love that movie. CG appears kinda tame now, but the practical submarine stuff still blows my mind. 1989 for cryin' out loud.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• TALK RADIO.

1988's own. Eric "I died by Seagal's hand AND am a playright. TAKE THAT SAM SHEPARD!" Bogosian plays a shock-jock radio host in...Dallas fucking Texas.

Really great monologues and fun, recognizable voices in the callers that get on Bogosian's show are the real stand-out moments. Dr. Cox is his control booth PA, and one of the callers that gets to be live and in living color is none other than Michael Wincott with Ratt-era hair/attitude.

It was fucking bipolar at points but still highly watchable. And the opening story credit unfortunately chips away at the film's climax (you know from that point on that there will be a shocking eventuality that plays on screen).

Either way, Bogosian was great, his call-ins were great, and the timeframe of it all being at the crescendo where shock was the last thing to garner really big ratings for radio made it a great time capsule of a film.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X